Chapter 12

Deyjah Harris
"Mamas come here" Clarence voice sounded out through the house.

"I'm washing the dishes, wait" I said as I finished washing the dishes. I washed and dried my hands off then went upstairs to see what Clarence wanted. "Wassup?"

"Did you ever pick which restaurant you wanted to go to?" He asked as he played on his phone.

"Yeah I seen this new restaurant that I think we'll both like. You know what you wearing?" I asked him as I stood in between his legs with my arms wrapped around his neck while he had his arms around my body.

"Nah not yet. What about you?" He asked me.

"I got two outfits picked out so we'll see which one I choose to wear" I said leaning down to kiss him. "I love you"

Tonight was date for me and Clarence since we haven't been on one in about a month, we needed a lil break from our kids.

"I love you too baby. Yo booty getting big mamas" Clarence said as I smirked.

"Ooo don't tell me that" I said twerking my booty as I seen him bite his lips.

"You gone get some started stop" he groaned as I laughed. It's so easy for me to turn him on.

I chuckled and grabbed my phone off the charger seeing it light up as plenty notifications popped up.

I unlocked my phone and went to Instagram replying to some of the nice comments then sliding over to the home page scrolling down liking a few people pictures till I got to one post.

It was Clarence brothers rapping to a beat.

"Look at your brothers" I said showing Clarence the phone as he chuckled.

"Them nasty niggas" Clarence laughed as I smiled and exited out of Instagram.

I locked my phone and threw it on the bed walking out the room passing the kids room.

Jamya and Ariunna were both sleeping so I cracked their door and walked towards Aiden room seeing that he was playing the game with Noah.

I smiled and backed up slowly turning to Quenisha room seeing that she was sleep also making me close her door.

I walked towards Billy room seeing him laying on his bed on his phone laughing. I chuckled lightly and backed up slowly.

The last room I walked to was Adalynn's seeing that she was laying down talking on the phone.

"Cisco bring me some to eat please" Adalynn told her boyfriend.

"I'm like an hour away from your house. I'm at my friends house"

"Ugh dang It"

"I'll bring you something to eat ma it's just I'm literally an hour ago so it'll take me some a lil longer"

"Don't worry about it I'll just find something to eat in the kitchen"

"Nah, give me about ten minutes I'll order you what you want just text me your order"

"Okay babe thank you"

"You're welcome babygirl"

I chuckled and walked back downstairs walking in the kitchen.

"Dad we don't need a babysitter anymore" Adalynn tried to convince me and her dad to let them be home alone.

"Y'all still kids, even though y'all can watch yourselves it's five younger kids in here and I need to know what their doing 24/7 and you nor Billy isn't gonna watch them how we want y'all to so therefore you do need a babysitter" Clarence told her as she sighed.