Chapter 10

Billy White
I stood in front of my mirror looking at my outfit seeing if I was fresh enough to go out.

"Yeah I look good" I said walking over to my bed putting my shoes on.

I was about to go over my cousin Kayden house to just chill and play video games until we find something to do or somewhere to go.

I didn't have any plans today and I didn't wanna sit in the house so I just decided to go over my cousin house.

I grabbed my phone seeing that my Uber was five minutes away making me get up and grab my backpack that had a few games in there.

I opened my door and walked out closing the door behind me.

I walked downstairs seeing my dad standing in the kitchen with my stepmom kissing all over her face making me chuckle.

He love bothering her just so he can be under her. That's his way of being a big baby I peeped it.

"Move Clarence let me finish cooking" Deyjah told him while pushing him back a little.

"I wanna be under you though. I love you" Dad said as he continued to kiss her.

"I love you too Clare but I'm cooking. Do you want food or not?" She asked him as she stopped cooking and turned around.

"Yes I do want food baby but I wanna lay on you" He continued to say.

"Okay when I finish cooking you can lay under me but let me finish cooking before your kids come back down here talking about they hungry" Deyjah said as I seen my dad nod.

"Ok baby I'll let you finish" dad said as he walked out the kitchen and seen me. "You was watching us?"

"Yes just looking at how you a big baby" I joked as he started to playfully hit me. "Ouch dude quit"

"Shut up nigga that ain't hurt you" He said as he stopped.

"It did. You have heavy hands and you hit hard keep ya hands to yourself" I joked as he laughed.

"You must can't fight?" He asked me as I frowned.

"Man what? Who can't fight?" I asked him as he laughed. "Let one of these niggas try me you'll see"

"Ok then, where you about to go?" He asked as he went and sat on the couch.

"Over Auntie Nicki house to chill with Kayden" I told him as he nodded. "My Uber is like a minute away so I'll see y'all later"

"Alright boy, be careful. I love you nigga" dad said as I smiled.

"I love you too dad" I said as I opened the door and walked out.

When I made it outside I seen a car pulling up making me put my phone in my pocket and walk to the car once it stopped.

The driver rolled down the window and begin to speak.

"You Billy?" He asked me.

"I am" I said as I opened the back door and got in. "Hey how you doing?"

"I'm doing great. You?" He asked me as I put my seatbelt on.

"Same man, I'm Blessed I can't complain" I told him as he nodded.

"That's good. To where though?" He asked me as I gave him the address.

Once he put the address in his gps system he began to drive off.

He finally pulled up to Auntie Nicki house as I thanked him and got out the car.