One

Taehyung wasn't your ordinary teen at high school being a senior and being the school nerd wrecked a lot of things for him. By being bullied by the bitches of the school and the manhores too. But little did they know they we're bullying a well know Gucci model. Taehyung had never thought of becoming a model.

Why the hell is this bus taking so long to get there Taehyung said to himself. Let me just leave but little did he know he was being followed by a model company manager. The manager had been awestruck by Taehyung's beauty and he needed him to be in the company. By Taehyung being Taehyung he stopped in his tracks and asked if the man needed help. By saying this the man scurried to get away from him but not before giving his card.

Thus was born V was his model name he hadn't wanted to be the talk of the school so by this he had always went to disguised as the schools nerd. He had to wear glasses and big hoodies to hide those perfect curves and his flawless face and jeans that were quite to big (Taebooty) to hide his delicious plump ass.
Hurrying out the door but not before saying bye to Baekhyunie mommy. He ran as quick to school to avoid getting detention. He had just made on time and had put his books in his locker. Taehyung had heard not so pleasant sound coming from the boys bathroom. "Ahhh ahhhh yeah like that." Said the girl which was a moaning mess to be in fact.
By Taehyung being the curious boy he is he peeked inside only to find a half naked girl being pushed on the wall by every thrust. The person none other than Jeon Jungkook or aka The fuckboi Taehyung hates so much. JungKook was the School's hottest fuck boy in all of the school he had fucked almost everyone and being the heir to the Jeons Enterprisers. But only to be seen fucking the school's slut Hyuna up against the wall he quickly scurried to get to class.
" Taehyungie over here"said Taehyung's best friend Jimin. Taehyung only had two friends which were Jimin and Bogum (sorry if I spelled it wrong). Taehyung flashing his Famous box smile before running to his seat saved by his friends. Few minutes later the teacher had started the lesson and Taehyung being the good boy he is listened to the teachers every word. As soon as he knew he was already in cafeteria laughing with his friends about how Jimin saying he isn't a real life Mochi.
Everyone went silent when The schools hottest boys had enetered or aka BTS it consisted of the oldest Jin with his boyfriend Namjoon, Yonngi , Hoseok, and lastly Jungkook. Oh how much Taehyung hated him with his cocky attitude, that stupid smirk of his, and him thinking he better than anyone else. Taehyung hates those kind of people.
He had gone back to eating but first by not overhearing the girl's talking about the latest photo shoot V had. "OMG look at Oppa he's so hot" ."Look V posted in Twitter now Omo he looks so sexy" said the squealing girls. Taehyung chuckled to himself if only they knew that was him.