Chapter 13

"I'M TAEHYUNG'S TWIN"

"Huh, wait what Taehyung, as in Kim Taehyung.. you're his twin" he says while shaking his head in disbelief.
"Well... yea  I mean technically cause my family you see-"
"Hold on Taehyung never mentioned any brother, and most definitely never mentioned a twin brother?" He says.
"Well you see me and Taehyung we never really met each other and tomorrow I was going to meet him, you see Taehyung's getting married tomo-"
"WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAEHYUNG'S GETTING MARRIED, HE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THI-..he might've been forced into a marriage. My poor tae wouldn't want this ...YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU- YOU MADE HIM!" He says and grabs me by my collar hitting me against the wall.

Who is this person, this person isn't my best friend anymore. But soon my thoughts are paused when I hear weeping below me. I look down to only see Bogum laying his face on my chest and crying his heart out. Even doe he might've just harassed me I can't help but feel bad for him. Which makes me not even realize that my hand is already extending to rub his head. Before I can, he looks up and stares into my eyes.
"You really are his twin...you both look exactly alike but Taehyung's more cuter than you" he chuckles standing back up again.

"Look I'm really truly sorry for my outburst... I hope I didn't scare you it's just -" he says and pauses to think.
I pull him down to sit on the couch with me and pull him to look at me in the eye.
"Look I know what you did a couple minutes made me think you were a complete psycho but I know how you must feel hearing the news about me- I mean Taehyung." I say trying to catch myself from almost exposing myself.
"So do you forgive me?" He says looking straight into my eyes and moving closer.
"Look I'm not saying I forgive you for what you did back there but I can let it slide this time but only thi-"
"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much." He says as he hugs me so hard making fall back into the couch.
"But you never told the back story on how you and Taehyung are exactly twins you know." He says getting up.
"Well don't you sober up quick" I say getting up as well. He suddenly stops to turn around "Hey don't change the topic cutie" he says and continues walking to the kitchen.
"Well it's you know a really long story that I can't possibly explain today." I say trying to get out of the conversation.
"Well I mean I guess you are right it is pretty late." He says looking down at his watch. Oh thank god I thought I was going to have to make an escape plan.
"Hey! Are you coming" He says reaching for his car keys.
"But umm it's okay I can get back home on my ow-OW hey that hurts." I say as he roughly grabs my wrist. He keeps pulling me until we're outside. I yank my wrist off his grip damn this man has a mean ass grip. I look back at my wrist only to see it all red. Which angers me who gave him the right to drag me all the way down here.
"FYI BITCH I MAY LOOK LIKE A DOLL, BUT DON'T MEAN I GOTTA BE DRAGGED LIKE ONE" I say poking his his chest every time I say a word. He looks at me in disbelief and before he can open his mouth to speak.
"Where are they?" I say crossing my arms.
"What do you mean where are they?" He says looking confused.
I arch my eyebrows and feel getting more pisssd by the minute.
"Did you really just forget that you were drunk not that long ago." I say.
"Yea and what about it?" He says looking even more confused.
"The keys to the car, you really think Ima let you kill both of us. Cause You can't drive right now so hand them over." I say reaching to grab them out of his hand. As soon as I think I have them in my hands he pulls them away.
"Hey!" I say.
"What?" He says looking around before smirking.
"Give me the KEYS!" I yell and reach to grab them only to trip on a pebble falling onto his chest.
"Hey don't go falling for me" He says chuckling.

Oh really cause not that long ago he was head over heels for my nerdy self.

"Yea I've been falling for you since I first laid my eyes on you." I say tapping his chest getting even closer. I suddenly snatch his hand and put it on my chest dragging it down slowly.
"But I think you're the one who can fulfill my desires for me" I say yanking  his hand to my ass. Only to hear him moan when his hand lands on my ass. He soon closes his eyes moving his hand up and down..closing his eyes and ready to squeeze my cheek.
"Huh wait-What the fuck!" He says snapping out of trance.

I snatched the keys out his hands while he was having his sexual fantasy about my ass.
I love myself but especially my ass ;)