Chapter 8

Taehyungs POV
What was that all about I hope I didn't hurt his feeling that a pretty bitchy move. But I make sure to apologize soon, I walk in the store.
"OMO is that V" "He's so beautiful in real life" "Wait am I really seeing him now"
I brush off the comments and make sure that Jungkook is still with me.
I notice that his fuckboy and cocky attitude is soon clouded with sadness. "Jungkook I'm really sorry If I offended you I really didn't th-" I say but soon get cut off by Jk Yelling at me."SHUT FUCK AND JUST PICK A DAMN SUIT OKAY" My eyes soon flood with tears. I don't know  why I'm getting so emotional I never do. I put my head down and keep walking. "Hey Taehyung I'm really sorry it's just that-" "Save it Jungkook just don't talk. You can go somewhere else I'm gonna take long you should pick something out to". I say walking away.
Jungkooks POV
I don't what came over me the one second I'm sad and I suddenly yell at Taehyung. Usually when I yell at someone I could care less about their feeling but with Taehyung it's so .. different. I go away as I sense and know that my presence is just affecting those around me. I drive off to god knows where.
Beep Beep
I check to see the gas out I look at my surroundings. Seeing that I don't recognize where I am. I grab my phone but cuss as it's out of battery. But look out and see I wouldn't have any signal. I can't see much just darkness. How long have I been driving for. I check if Taehyung has anything useful in his car. And soon it hit me "Fuck" I say as I realize I have Taehyungs car. He's gonna be more pissed than he is now. And I can't call him how the fuck. I hit my head on the wheel as I realize I fucked up big time. I'm in the middle of nowhere with no phone or gas in the car. Mom and dad are gonna kill me for not taking care of Taehyung right.
I'm so dead I grip my hair in frustration. I get out of the car to check if Taehyung has any back up gas. I look at the trunk and search for gas. I see the gas but spot a bookbag. Curiosity hits me and I soon open it to find find glasses and baggy clothes. I check to see the school logo on the notebook. I check to see the owner of the notebook is Kim Taehyung. 
I don't get it I would have known if he went to my school it no is he that cute boy at school. Most people find him ugly but he's adorable in my eyes.
Wait is he Taehyung no wait he can't.
I'm so stupid I can't believe I didn't notice. Damn so all these  years I was with Taehyung but V and now I have to marry him. But soon anger hits me why couldn't he tell me.  Does he not trust me I mean I can be a jerk but I'm not that rude  to tell someone's business.
I fill up the car with the last of gas that the bottle had. I soon spot a store. "Please Baby Jesus please let there be gas" I pray up to Baby Jesus to make them have gas to avoid an ass beat. I get into the store only to hear."Heh sir you can't have that". I look to the direction of the voice. To see a a girl struggling to get an old assbag off of her. I soon punch the guy in the face.
I look back at the girl only to see her cross her arms and roll her eyes. "I had it under control" she says and walks away. "Well it didn't look that way to me." I say trying to find the gas. "Hey bunny boy what you trying to find." Pooping a lollipop into her mouth. "Trying to find gas you got any" I say. "Nope nada no gas here only high calorie food and weed is sold here bunny boy." She says leaning on the wall. "So what are you doing here. No one ever comes unless you're trying to get away from something." She says walking to me. "None of your business look can you just help me find the godamn gas station cause If I don't get out of here my parents and fiancé are gonna kill me." I say. "Woah you have a fiancé what's the boys name" she says wiggling her eyebrows. "His name is- wait how do you   it's a guy." I say in confusion. "I can tell who people are easily. I'm lesbian to so don't worry lover boy  Is don't judge I already have the love of my life." She says. I get surprised but rub it off.
"Okay good for you but can you stop calling me Bunny boy it's Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook." I say. "The names Lalisa Manoban but people call me Lisa but don't tell anybody but also Daddy you know." She says and laughs. I roll my eyes and think of what I can do now.
"Look my girlfriend gonna come here any minute to pick me up. She probably has gas on her so  do calm yourself JK." She says. I sit down and open a bag of chips "Hey you gotta pay for that" she says. I roll my eyes and walk to the register. I take out my card "Woah a black card so you're a rich boy too damn must be an arranged marriage probably damn that's tuff man." She says patting my back hard. "Oh shut up here swipe it" I say. She put her hands up in the air surrendering. I shake my head and soon see a small black and pink car pull up.(Hey I had too;). Lisa jumps up and runs outside to see another girl step out but see Lisa making out with her. Damn that girl is forward. They're at it for five minutes until I cough. " Oh baby this is Jungkook his car has no gas right now do you perhaps have any". She says. " No I'm sorry but my names Jennie nice to meet you." She says and shakes my hand. Just my luck why doesn't anyone have any damn gas on them. "But I could give you ride if you like." She says smiling. "Oh my god how are you so cute god damn my girlfriend cute and sexy I mean Jk-" Lisa says only to get smacked in the back of the head by Jennie. She death glares Lisa and looks back at me."I'm sorry she likes this has she been bothering you" Jennie says rubbing her temples. "Nope she's been good to me" I say almost laughing by Lisa's awestruck face. " But Baby you love this bothering sexy girl." Lisa says pouting. Jennie rolls her eyes but pecks her cheek and runs inside the car. "That's right Jk that cutie right there is mine damn I'm a lucky woman." She says getting inside. I get in the back seat and show her the directions to my house."Woah your like seven hours away from here." She says her eyes wide in disbelief.
"Fucking seven hours oh god I'm so dead". I say letting back fall on the seat. Knowing I fucked up big time.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry for any typos but please take car guys and have a great day or night❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟.