Chapter 6

Taehyungs's POV
I drive out of Jungkooks house in anger. But I stop in frustration how his lips looked so plump and pink I just wanted to kiss them. No snap out of it Taehyung you're forgetting who he is he's fucking Jeon Jungkook.
I drive approaching my house until I see my mom (Baekhyun)  "Sweetie go get ready you and Jungkook are going out to go buy your Tuxedos." He said. "Mom why do I need to marry that ass wipe why can't I fall in love on my own." I said trying to phrased my mom to let me find my own love. "Honey everything will be fine Jungkook is a nice man, me  and your father arranged for you to marry. I didn't want to marry your father. But your grandpa arranged but I mean look at me now. Love takes time anyone can love but give it time and You'll be thankful with our decision ." He says.

Moments later in the Jeon Residence

"Mom why do I have to marry Taehyung the guy hates my guts." I say trying to tell my parents to stop the wedding. But those lips how plump and pink they were and that ass doe...
Wait what am I thinking I hate him and he hates me. "No Jungkook for the last time you're marrying him and that's final and Taehyung is an angel FYI." My mom says then walking away not before telling to get ready to go shopping for my tuxedo with Taehyung.
I stomp my feet up the stairs and start getting ready...I HATE MY LIFE.
Meanwhile Taehyung
I still can't believe I have to do this I get ready and get in my car to go pick Jungkook I don't know why but I keep thinking of his lips and his smile...
Knock-knock
I see Jungkook at the window "What took you so long." He says while getting in the car. "Well I had things to do I don't have my workers do everything for me." I say in annoyance. He gets in the car. "Now which tuxedo shop do you wanna go" I say. He crosses his arm and looks at the window with no words. I chuckle the schools baddest boy is giving me the tantrum of a five year old.
With no comment I drive to Gucci to go get my tux.
Jk's POV
Flashback
"Well I had things to do I don't have my workers do everything for me"
I can't believe  Taehyung believes I act like that. Do I really give off the image of a spoiled brat. I cross my arms and daze off looking at the window.

Hey guys sorry for not posting in the longest and I hope you guys enjoy the chapter