Three

Taehyung's POV
I was laughing so hard I can't believe he's jerking off right now. Ahh it feels good to tease him. I'm not gonna lie he was kinda cute being all flustered. I looked around his room only to find a used condom eww omg there's more. He might be the school's hottest boy but he's the school's dirtiest boy. I looked more into his room and found more used condoms eww when does this guy stop fucking and....there's a used pantie -_-. It's official this mother fucker nasty for sure. I saw something shiny under his bed OMG is this a killer or something does he kill boys like me. I bend down to see what it is.

JungKook's POV
I finished jerking off and went to my room only to find Taehyung's plump ass going up and down by every minute. I felt a bulge growing in my pants dammit I just finished. But I kept eyeing him up down on how I want that ass and I'm gonna have it. I get closer and scoop him up and lay him on my bed and start to kiss him leaving wet kisses all over his skin.I hear him moan my name fuck that was so sexy. I start to leave hickeys over his neck. "Ahh JungKook" he moaned loudly. "Princess you don't want them to hear us don't you" I whispered in his ear. "No wait this can't happen this won't get the fuck off me" he yelled. Trying to push me off but my weight was to much for him.

"Why don't you act nice my little vixen and just let me pleasure you" I said going more down. I was about to take off his pants until Taehyung's mom had called him to go downstairs. I sighed and he got up only to slap me in my face. "What the hell is wrong with you asshole" he said wiping his tears out. I had felt a pang of guilt in me but my anger was more.

"Why the fuck did you slap you should at least be grateful I'm pleasuring you. I don't do it just for everyone." He said. "So now I'm everyone else you think I'm whore Jungkook... I can't believe I have to marry you I- ca-n't" he had ended just like that and slammed the door.

I pulled my hair in frustration why the fuck would he just push me away even doe I was trying to pleasure. I went downstairs only to find Taehyung grabbing his car keys and storming off. " I apologize for my sons behavior he doesn't like the whole idea of the marriage...but he'll grow into it." Said Taehyung's father. "Well thank you for having us and-" " Umm..." I said not knowing what to call him. " Call me father sweetie or BaekHyun"

Comment down below what you thought about chapter three and I'm sorry I left on pending but thank you guys so much and I hope you have a wonderful day;)