Chapter 9

Hey its guys it's Kenya here I hope you guys had a lovely day and lovely slumber, sorry if the writing is a little wierd it's my first writing on a computer in wattpad so if you guys have writen please help me and please guys enjoy the chapter :)

Taehyungs POV

I can't belive he yelled at me that way I was just trying to apoligize to him. but I'm the one who gets the hatred back even after all he's done to me. I should be the one yelling at the top of my lungs to him, I shouldn't be feeling this way he should. Why do I have to suffer I get picked on for my image at school but then people like "V' the real me. Who loves to dress who loves fashion scratch that who knows fashion. You know I shouldn't give a fuck what everyone else thinks of me. I want people to know the quiet, nerd boy at school is the famous model named "V". That's right I'll show them all who I can be. But first I need to find m suit so I can marry this bastard.

Later in time....

I finally found the perfect suit it suits me well all white makes me look so pretty. I love it I go to the register to pay but they tell it's not nessary. "For all the profits and how you sky rocketd thi8s company take it for your special day my boy" the woman says and smiles. I show her my famous box smile before walking off thinking Jungkook might be back. But only to see my car is still gone it's been hours where did that boy go. I ruffle my hair but soon smell the delios smell of the fresh smell of fresh smell of hot coco. I follows the smell to see a elderly lady making a fresh bacht of it. I take seat next to a weeping man ushering words to himself. I points at the guy and look at the elderly lady like whats wrong with him she shrugs her shoulders but she soon widens her eyes. "Omo son what beautiful face you have what are you doing out in the cold you could frezze" she says passing me hot packs. "Grandma you shouldn't be out here in the cold too you're to beautiful to be out here" I say and smile at her. She mutters what a sweet boy and squishes my cheeks and smiles to me. But soon hear the nam right next me weep more and more but even louder this time. I get annoyed but soon realize I would want be comforted even by a complete stranger. I tap his shoulder and soon looks up "Umm do you wannna talk about it" I say in a calm and soothing voice. He mutters nothing and rests his head on his shoulder again. "Are you sure I'm here if you want to talk about it." He finally shows me his whole face but soon recongize him. "Omo Bogum is that really you I knew I recongized that voice whats wrong" I say now realiuzing who he was. He looks at me with confusion and blinks at me " I"m sorry but how do I know you I mean I know you're all around but how do you know me." Bogum says. Oh shit I rember Bogum only knows Taehyung the quiet nerd at school not "V". "Well I just happen to rember you we met a long time ago rmeber when were kids" I say hoping he'll buy it. " oh yeah but wait could you move aside." he says. " Why" I say and hen next thing I know he vommiting on the ground moving my suit out of the way I get half of the vomit."Juts my day just my fucking day" I say. I pat Bogums back knowing he gonna vomit more and ignore the horrible stench of vomit on my clothes. I look at his seat and soon realize this bitch drunk a whole 12 pack of soju no wonder." come on Bogum lets take you home. I pay grandma extra the whole damage done and for the best hot choco. I smile and walk with the drunk Bogum and support his weight and carry my usit with the other hand. I get a taxi to drive us too Bogums apartment and tell  me to forive us for the stench. With the whole taxi ride of a dizzy, emotional, sick Ballowed bogum I pay the man extra for making his car stink. " Hey how did you know my address of my home are you stalker am I being pranked." He says. "Bogum the important question is why you drank so much what was that all about." I look at him and stuggle to get him into the elvator. "Because of him" He says almost falling asleep. He soon makes a run for it and vomits in the neighbors pot. aish this boy such a handful he shouldn't even be allowed to drink even be allowed to be near alchol for fucks sake.I enter the code and grab Bogums and throw him on the couch. "aish why did you have to be all heavy another musled dumbo to deal with on my list I've had enough with all of this." I say sighing walking into the kitchen. To make Bogum some hangover tea. "Hey you never told me who you were how do you know me" He syas while walking and almost falling getting to the kitchen."Hey but you never told why you got drunk in the first place huh?" I say looking to him. "Do you're really want to know it's because of all this love that I have for this one boy who only he only sees  me as friend I stare at him during class. He's the cutest boy at school but eveyone dosen't think but I do I love him so god damn much I try to get so close to him I invite him over, I carry his books, I eat with him, I try to be the best version of myself. But what do I get from him nothing....NOTHING FROM HIM WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO TO GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE..." Bogum says before running off to vomit the rest. I never thought I would say this but does Bogum see me as something else other than a friend?

Hey guysss sorry for updating but I just started high school by far the worst. I wish all you guys were here. I hate it  here I'm not with my bestie and The Who was my first love now hates and is friends with the rest of my friends. But please wish me luck guys and Advice😫pls.  Bye and thanks so much for reading my book❤️🧡💛💛💙💚💛💛🖤🖤🖤💞💓💗💘💝💟.