Chapter 12

Jungkooks POV
"You Okay"
I look up to see us in Seoul wow that was quick. 
"You okay Jungkook" asks Jennie
"No yea I'm fine... just spaced out which I'm guessing for a long time because we're already here" I chuckle.

"Yea you kept stirring in your sl- LISA CAN YOU STOP SNORING " Jennie shouts.
I look to see a knocked out Lisa. I chuckle and look back to Jennie, we both start laughing only to hear Lisa whining in her sleep that were being loud. Jennie looks at me and and counts down to five and whispers to me the most iconic meme. I chuckle and we both yell "WAKE YO ASS UP" "BITCH I'M UP THE FUCK". The whole Car ride back home is just a comedy in the making. Being Lisa keeps trying to explain to Jennie why she should drive."Listen honey I know I crashed the car once-" " Bitch you mean three times!
I swear I hope they get married they're such a great couple.

Which brings me back to Taehyung were getting married tomorrow. I don't know why but whenever I think of Taehyung I get a sudden burst of happiness. I know that it's too soon to be thinking like this but it's like Taehyung is the cause of my euphoria. He makes me happy whenever I see him but it makes me angry that he would try to hide his other self from me. It's not like I'll tell the entire school who he is. Why couldn't he tell me?

Taehyung's POV
I stop my train of thought and rush to help Bogum. "Ugh why would you drink Bogum you and I both know you hate drinking" I say as I pat  his back.
He gets up and goes to the sink to brush the stank of vomit and alcohol away. I lean against the wall and think about Jungkook. I feel bad for my sudden outburst at the shop and he did apologize but I just couldn't look at him anymore. It was just for some reason I couldn't bring myself to look him at him in the eyes it was almost as if I was ashamed for saying what I said. Oh god now I feel really feel bad I hope he's not doing anything stupid a-

Wait am I really talking about Jungkook the guy that's known for putting his dick in any hole he sees , the guy who gives no shits about anyone. That's the guy I'm worrying about right now but why is he making me fee-
"Hey!" Bogum says.
"Huh" I say. "I was calling your name for some time it looks like you were thinking real hard because you kept arching your eyebrows" he says and mimics me. I hit him on his back and tell him to wash up while I make some tea.

"Hey wait but do I know you I mean I may be drunk but Ima still put my guard up. So who in fact are you?" He says walking toward me. Fuck what do I say? Should I tell him who I really am? But I wanna know more if he actually does have feeling for me or if I'm just mistaken.
He walks more towards me until my back hits the wall. " Thank you for caring for me and all but tell me who really are you" He says. I start to sweat and think on what I could say.
"I'm I'm-"
"I'm who because you look like somebody that I know really well" he says as he gets closer to my face. Oh god what do I say , What do I say!

"I'M TAEHYUNG'S TWIN"

Hey guys it me here the author of the book which I think all you know that okay I sound dumb. But thank you for so many people that have been reading and voting on my book and adding it to their reading list. I really appreciate it I just had a really bad moment with this guy  I liked but you know what fuck him. I'm sorry to everyone that I made you wait so long but I'm back again and I will try my best to update a lot because I owe it to you guys. I hope all of you guys are healthy and safe and please stay indoors, distance yourself from other people, and make sure to clean everything. Thank you guys and have a wonderful day or night wherever you are.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💔❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟