Chapter 4

I was so pissed off at that asshole. But I hated
myself even more for liking it. How he made me turn so submissive to him. I stormed downstairs and took my car keys.

I didn't even care where I was driving as long as it was as far away from that asshole. I can't just  fucking stop thinking of him. I rushed through the streets and stopped at the club .  I got out of my car and as soon as I did all eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes and entered the club. I stopped by the bar and just started drinking. I got off the chair and just started dancing in the middle. A guy kept bothering me and dragged me out to a private room. He started to kiss me I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. Until a guy had stormed in and punched him in the face and next thing I know I blacked out.

The next day
I wake to bright room and a big ass headache. I look around and notice this isn't my room. I wake up and look around holy shit where am I. Right after I had said in walks a beautiful- no god like man. He looked almost ethereal. "Good morning" he says awkwardly because I've been drooling over his looks like damn. But wait Taehyung you don't know this guy. "Who are you?" I say almost scared what if this guys a killer or a raper or -. "My names Minho my boyfriend had told that there was guy being dragged and he told it looked you needed help. So I went to help you and my boyfriend suggested for you to spend the night here." He said. Well shit I thought I could date the guy then in comes a beautiful guy almost feminine like but so sexy. Minho had pecked his lips and looked me yep I'm gay.

"Hi my names Taemin and your Kim Taehyung right Omo I'm such a big fan of you. But are you okay?Do you need more sleep?Are we bothering you? Yea we are." He grabs the Minho guy and runs out the room not before saying "By the way breakfasts ready." I giggled to myself there a cute couple. I decide to get out of bed and head out only to see Taemin and Minho making out. I cough and they pull away quickly. "Oh umm.. breakfasts ready take a seat." He said awkwardly. We sit down and we start eating this food is so good. We soon finish and I thank Taemin and Minho for their help. "No problem Taehyung and I hope we can be friends" Taemin says. "Sure after all you did absolutely here's my phone number" I say. Taemin jumps up and down cutely and soon calms down. I give him my phone number and offer me ride to my house. They drive me home only to find my all the guards, servants running around. I thank them and walk in the house. My parents run up to me and hug me and I guy them back we stay like for a few minutes. My parents ask me why I went to the club I was all over the news. " I'm sorry I just needed some time alone" I say. They forgive me and tell me to get some rest. I fall on my mattress about to fall asleep only to realize I left my car at the club.

I ran out the door and told my driver to drive to the club. We quick get there. I run in and try to find the owner. I ask around and they show me too his office. "Have you seen my car I left it here last night it's a white Porsche." I say out of breath. "Knocking would be nice you know and we do have your white Porsche it's in the back we moved it there." He said turning around. "The names Jaebum but people call me JB" he says." . I run to him and hug him "Thank you so much Thank you thank you." I say. " No problem just  go in the back and tell Your here to pick up your car." He says. I thank him and go down to get my car. "Umm I'm here to get my car it's the white Porsche" I say. "Umm.. white Porsche that was already picked up." He says. "Wait what do you mean already picked up that's my car who the fuck took it" I say getting angrier by second. "A man by the name of Jeon Jungkook." He says. I stomp back to my car and tell the driver to drive to Jeons  residence. That asshole is gonna for
Taking one of my babies. Don't judge me I have many cars but they still are my lovely babies So I love them equally.

What did you guys think? I hope you liked it and have a nice day make sure to eat and have a nice day;)