1

"Tommy! Wait for me!" A young girl giggled as she chased after her best friend.

"Tom!" She yelled as she tripped over a twig and fell.

"Y/n!" Tom yelled as he helped his best friend up.

"Are you ok?" Tom asked.

"Yup!" Y/n giggled.

The eight year old girl and eleven year old boy continued playing. Today was the last day Y/n got to see Tom as he had to go to London for something.

Y/n knew that they might not be able to see each other anymore so she wanted to make this day memorable. Tom and Y/n grew up together and they were inseparable so making Tom agree to going to London was a difficult thing to do.

"Thomas!" Tom's mum, Nikki shouted.

"It's time to go!"

This was it... Y/n looked at Tom with tears in her eyes.

Tom saw that and felt his heart break into pieces.

"Y/n it's ok... Don't cry..." He tried to comfort her.

"B-but you're gonna be g-gone..." Y/n cried. Tom pulled her into a hug.

"Don't worry. When I grow up, I will earn a lot of money and I will come back to visit you."

"O-ok..." Tom held onto Y/n hand as he walked towards the main door. He saw a huge black car waiting for him outside.

Y/n hugged him and said," Promise me you will never forget me."

"I promise." With that, Tom walks towards the car. The car drived away, never to return again.