12

You closed the door and let out a sigh of relief. You had been talking to Tom's mother for the past hour. It was weird that she knew a lot about you but you knew nothing about her.

You walked over to your favourite window seat and sat down. You grabbed a book you had left on your bedroom floor and started reading it.

The sun shone brightly, almost blinding you. You looked out tge window. It was a beautiful day. You wished that you could go out.

You saw a man standing outside the fences. It was the same guy and he was still staring at you.

"Princess? What are you looking at?" You heard Tom walk in and say.

"Tom who's that guy outside?" You turned to Tom and back to the window. But when you looked out, the guy was gone.

"What guy?" Tom said, sitting beside you.

"Tom?! There was a guy outside. He was staring at me." Tom frowned as he looked out the window.

"Love, there's no one there." You started panicking.

"B-But he was r-right there!" You pointed out the window. Your fists were clenched as your breaths grew heavier.

"Princess calm down." Tom hugged you and stroked your hair.

You closed your eyes as Tom embraced you.

~~

"I need some men to patrol the outside of this house. If you see anybody, bring him to me." Tom ordered his men.

"Yes sir."

Tom's jaw clenched as he thought of what happened earlier. You were very convinced that there was a man standing outside the fences, staring at you.

He wanted to make sure that there was no one there so that he could keep you safe.

~~

You sat on your bed, with Tessa on your lap, watching tv.

The door opened, Nikki walked in with a warm smile and sat on the edge of your bed.

"Hi darling."

"Hi Nikki..." You gave her a shy smile.

"How is your stay here? I hope Tom didn't scare you."

"Oh it's good. Everything's good..."

"You really don't remember anything?" Nikki asked.

"Not really..."

"You know, Tom used to be around you all the time. You guys would play at the field almost every single day. And he was very protective-"

"Mum? What are you doing here?"

You looked up to see Tom standing at the door. He closed the door amd walked over to both of you.

"I was just checking on Y/n." Nikki said. Tom raised and eyebrow.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone." She continued.

Nikki walked out the room. You smiled at Tom and he sat on your bed.

"So what did she say?" Tom asked.

"She asked how I was and told me some things about the past. And she asked if I was scared of you." You giggled.

"Well are you scared of me?"

"No." You smiled.

~~

"Bye. See you soon." Nikki said as she hugged you and Tom.