13

You opened your eyes. You felt the soft, plush blankets around you. You couldn't remember what had happened. The last thing you remembered was getting into Tom's car.

The moonlight shone into the room, so it was still night time. You sat up, looking around. You were in Tom's room. But... where is Tom?

You walked around the room. You checked the bathroom and the closet. Not there. You walked to the door. Just as you were about to open it, Tom opened it, walked in and bumped into you.

"Y/n? I thought you were asleep?"

"I woke up..."

"Come on let's go to sleep."

Both of you went back to bed and you slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~

Your eyes fluttered open. You sat on on the bed. Tom is gone again... You got ready and went out of the room. A maid came up to you.

"Miss Y/n. Breakfast is ready. Mr Holland wants to let you know that he is busy and won't be having breakfast with you."

"Oh... Ok thanks." The maid bowed and walked away.

You went to the dining room to have your breakfast, wondering where Tom had gone to.

~~

Tom walked down of the halls of the basement. He walked into the room that held the Lanes.

Jacob, Y/ff/n and Y/fm/n sat on the floor, with their arms and legs still tied up. The guards were still standing there, keeping an eye on them.

The youngest Lanes looked up at Tom.

"Ahh Tom is here." Y/ff/n spoke up.

"I'm not here to listen to your bullshit." Tom glared at Y/ff/n.

"Jacob's coming with me." Tom continued. Fear clouded Jacob's eyes. What was Tom gonna do to him?

"I bet Y/n asked for him." Y/ff/n chuckled.

"Aww Tom's in love with our daughter." Y/fm/n said.

"She's not your fucking daughter!" Tom shouted. He punched Y/fm/n, causing her to spit out blood.

"Oh but she is the daughter of someone who used to own the largest mob in all of England. Just like your father." Tom's eyes widened.

"What the fuck do you know?"

"Oh I know so many things you don't." Y/fm/n laughed.

Tom took out his gun and pointed it at Jacob.

"Tell me. Or I will kill him."

Y/fm/n laughed.

"But your little princess would be so sad." Tom clenched his fist.

"I think you would also be sad when you find out who caused her parents to die." Y/ff/n said.

"I say you go ask your father." Y/fm/n said.

"Fuck you." Tom kicked her and she fell backwards.

"I bet you would rather fuck my daughter." She laughed.

Tom grabbed the Jacob and brought him to another room, ignoring the two lunatics. Tom untied Jacob.

"Harrison will be waiting upstairs. He will bring you to see your sister while I deal with those two idiots. If you do anything to Y/n, I'll make sure to make your life a living hell. You understand me?"

"Y-Yes."

"And don't tell her anything about this basement or your parents."

~~