3

"W-what is your name?" The mobster asked, looking at you.

"Y/n L/n." You said. Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes as you looked at the mobster's brown eyes.

"A-are you going t-to kill m-me?"

"P-please d-don't kill me! I w-would do a-anything. P-please!" You cried. One of his men kicked you and you fell to the ground.

"Who the fuck said you could kick her?" Tom shouted.

"Get her to a room. And no one is allowed to fucking touch her, understand?"

"Y-yes boss." They said as they led you to your room.

Tom picked up his phone to call his Harrison.

"Mate, search up about Y/n L/n."

[Y/n? You mean THE Y/n L/n?]

"Yes! How many other fucking Y/n L/n do you know?!"

[Ok geez.]

Tom leaned back, replaying everything that happened just now. You were on your knees, begging for mercy. This normally would have annoyed him but seeing you like this made his heart shatter into pieces.

He remembered the day he left. You made him promise not to forget you. He didn't... But you did.

~~

You were left alone in your new bedroom. The bedroom was at least 50 times bigger than the one at home.

There was a huge canopy bed and on the opposite was a flat screen tv on the wall. There was a window with a window seat and cushions on it. On your left was a bathroom, there was a huge bath tub inside it and other things. On your right was a walk-in closet. There were beautiful dresses inside it and heels. There was also a vanity and a lot of make up supplies.

This was your dream bedroom. But also your prison cell. You took off your shoes and sat at the window seat.

You look out the window, yearning to be free. The stars shone brightly on the sky, looking at them always made you feel better... but not this time. You hugged a cushion as you cried yourself to sleep.

~~

Tom tapped his finger on his table as he waited for Harrison. He wanted to find out what happened to you for the past 12 years.

"Eh mate. I got the files." Harrison said as he handed the files to him.

Y/n M/n L/n

Born on 21 November 1997

When she was 12, she got into a car accident. Only survivor from the crash. Suffers from memory loss. Unable to remember what happened before she was 12. Police say that the crash might be staged but they had no proof. The tires were had holes, indicating that they were shot by something but no weapon has been found. There were also no cameras around the area.

On 21 December 2010, the Lanes adopted her.

Foster family consists of Y/ff/n, Y/fm/n and Jacob Lanes.

Neighbours say that Y/n is being abuse but there is no proof of that.

"Fucking hell! I leave and all these shit happens." Tom said angrily. His fists were clenched and he looked really scary.

"Mate calm down."

"How the fuck can I calm down? Some fucked up shit happened to her. And she was in a fucking car crash! She can't fucking remember anything. Someone might be trying to kill her!" Tom shouted, slamming his fists on the table.