14

You jolted awake. You wiped away the tears on your cheeks. You panted breathed in deeply as you replayed the nightmare you just had.

You jumped out of bed, got readyyyy    and ran out. You bumped into Jacob in the hallway.

"Jacob! Have you seen Tom?"

"No. What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna go find him. Bye!"

You ran down the hall. An hour passed and you still have not found him. You were starting to get worried. What happened to him?

~~

"I'm so fucking tired." Tom stretched his arms.

"Well no one told you to stay up the whole night to do everything." Harrison said.

Tom lifted his hand to point his middle finger.

"Are we there yet?" Tom asked.

"Quit whining you idiot. So desperate to see Y/n."

"Oh fuck!"

"What?"

"I forgot to tell Y/n I wouldn't go to her bedroom yesterday night." Tom said and Harrison smirked.

"Go drink some holy water. I'm didn't mean it like that." Tom said.

"How did you even forget?"

"I made the decison to stay up at the last minute."

"Well too bad. You're fucked up." Harrison laughed.

~~

You sat on the window seat, looking out the window. A car drove down the road and Tom came out of it.You frowned. You didn't even know if you sould be happy, angry or sad. You just sat there staring out.

You felt a presence step into the room. It was Tom, of course. You did not turn to look.

"Princess..." He called but you did not respond.

You didn't even know why you were acting like that. Normally, you would not have been mad or anything. You would just forget about the whole thing.

But now, you feel a mix of emotions. Why? Is it because you were starting to get pieces of memories back. Is it because you used to be like that? You wanted to find out.

"What was I like?" You asked out of the blue.

"What?" Tom asked, confused.

"What was my personality like?" You asked, turning to look at Tom. Guilt was written all over his face.

You stood up and moved closer to him. You put your arms around his neck, his hands snaked around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

He leaned in amd kissed you. A soft and passionate kiss. A way of showing that he was sorry.

"I'm sorry princess." Tom said. You gave him a small smile.

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Well you were a really playful girl, very cheerful and maybe a little spoilt. You're always laughing and playing. But you loved reading." He laughed.

"That doesn't sound like me."

"Yep." Tom laughed again.

"Well I guess maybe we have to put the past behind us."

"Yeah. Maybe."

~~

Soon, it was almost time to go to the gala. Martha dropped by to help you get ready.

You were in your room. A mannequin with a white dress (pic above) on it stood in the middle of the room.You gasped at the beautiful dress.