10

You looked up at Tom.

"W-Who wants to k-kill me?" You asked.

"I don't know, Y/n. But I'm gonna keep you safe."

"Tom I-" The door flung open.

"Jesus fucking christ Haz!" Tom shouted.

"Tom? I need to talk to you. Alone." Harrison said.

Tom looked down at you and ruffled your hair.

"I'll be right back princess." He whispered.

~~

You sat at the window seat, reading your book as you waited for Tom to come back. They were probably doing some mobster stuff or whatever.

You glanced out the window. Your eyes squinted as you tried to see what was outside the fences surroumding this huge mansion. A guy with a mask stood there staring directly at you. A chill went down your spine as you went back to reading your book, trying to ignore the guy outside.

~~

A man stood inside Tom's office. He was the best one among all of Tom's men, excluding Harrison of course. The man, Jack, was given orders to follow you around to protect you.

"Yes sir." Was all he said before he left for your room.

The door opened and you stepped out in a f/c off shoulder dress and ballet flats.

"Miss Y/n." Jack said.

"Um hi?" You said, looking at the man standing outside your bedroom.

"I'm Jack and I'm your guard." He said.

"Huh?"

"Where are you going Miss Y/n?" Jack asked.

"Finding Tom..." You said.

"He's busy right now. Maybe you can look for him later."

"But he's been gone for so long..." You said in disappointment.

"I'm sorry Miss but he's a busy man."

"Ok... I'll just go find Tessa." You said and started walking.

You could hear Jack following you. You looled back at him.

"I'm supposed to follow you." Jack said.

"Oh. Of course..." You said and continued walking.

~~

You walked down the hall towards Tom's office with Tessa and Jack trailing behind you. You were starting to get pissed that Jack was following you everywhere.

You wanted to tell Tom that you didn't need a robot-like human tagging along everywhere you went.

You pushed open the door and was met with 10 men in black suit. Tom looked up to see who had just walked into the room without knocking and a small smirk appeared on his face as he saw you standing in the doorway with a horrified look.

The men eyed at the beautiful creature standing at the doorway. They licked their lips at the thought of their dirty fantasies of you.

Tom cleared his throat and you walked over to him and sat on his lap. His arm snaked around your waist and buried your head in the crook of his neck.

Tom continued talking to the men. But they were looking at you the whole time and not paying attention. Tom noticed the look on their faces.

"Do you want me to gouge your eyes out?" Tom said. He tightened his grip around your waist.

The men stopped looking at you and continued their meeting.

~~

The door opened and the men left one by one.

You caught a glimpse of Jack standing outside and shouted," Oh my god! Are you serious?"

The door closes and Tom looked at you.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Tom, I don't need someone to follow me around all day." You said.

"Y/n, I can't always protect you. Knowing that Jack is protecting you makes me feel better..." He said.

"But he follows me around everywhere!"

"That's kinda the point of having him around you." He chuckled. You let a groan.

"Princess, when everything is fine then I'll tell him to stop following you around ok?"

"Fine..."

He laughed and kissed your forehead.

~~

You sat in your room, reading another book you had picked out from the library. You looked around, waiting for Tom to walk through the door like he promised to.

Where was he?

~~

The mobster walked down the dark hallway. The sound of his shoes tapping against the hard concrete floor rang through the silent hallway. He made a turn to a room of three people.

The oldest one looked up. The man had wrinkles on his forehead and bags under his eyes.

"How was your stay here?" Tom chuckled.

"It would have been good if we weren't tied up." The man chuckled.

"Y/ff/n Lanes."

"Tom Holland."

The youngest one in the room looked up.

"Tom Holland? The boy Y/n talks about in her dream?"

Tom's head whipped towards the young boy.

"What do you know Jacob?"

"Y/n. She gets dreams about you sonetimes."

Tom eyed the young boy, not sure if he should trust him.