19

"Harrison!" You whisper-shouted. It has been about an hour and Harrison haven't woke up yet.

Your foster parents tied his arms and legs so that he could not escape when he woke up.

You hear a groan and you turn your head to see Harrison finally waking up.

"Y/n... What happened?"

"Y/ff/n and y/fm/n kidnapped us!"

"Look who finally woke up." You hear y/ff/n speak as he walked into the room.

He started to walk towards you.

"Don't fucking touch her! Tom will kill you." Harrison spoke up.

"Tom? Tom has to save himself first before he can save you." He burst out laughing.

"What did you to Tom?!" You shouted at him.

Y/ff/n just started laughing and walked out of the room. You screamed, tears streaming down your face as you tugged at the rope binding you.

~~

"I have a deal for you. We kill Y/n get the money and we split it. 80 20."

Tom looked at the mobster at the other end of the table.

"I want 50."

Dominic smiled.

"Fine. We'll leave in 2 days." Dominic smiled again.

~~

20.11.18

It's been two days.

You were starving.

Your arms and legs were sore.

Y/ff/n and Y/fm/n went out to town to get food.

Harrison was sitting in a corner. You could see his wound under the lamp hanging from the ceiling.

You had only realised he had a wound yesterday. He did not want to worry but that only made you worry more. His bleeding had stopped by now but he must have lost a blood.

Harrison looked at you, his face was pale, eyes half closed.

"Someone! Help!" A single tear slipped. You were on the brink of going insane.

Where was Tom and Jacob?

Are they safe?

Are you gonna die?

You closed eyes.

"Tommyyyyy I'm bored!"

"Well what do you want to do?" Tom asked.

"Follow me to the treehouse! Pleaseeeeeee!!!" You made puppy dog eyes at Tom.

"Fine." Tom groaned and could see a small smile tugging at his lips.

Both of you ran to the backyard, where the treehouse your fathers built stood. Giggles filled the air as both of you played in the backyard.

"Meow"

You looked around as you thought you heard a noise.

"Meow"

"Tommy! There's a cat up in the tree!"

Tom turned around, looking at you. You pointed to the tree where your treehouse stood. A little kitten was on the tree, crying for help.

"Tommy! Save it!"

"I hate cats! Plus I'm allergic to them!"

"But it's so cuteeee! And if it was me up there, you would save me too right???"

"Yeah but it's not you." You frowned at him.

"Fine fine."

Tom went up to retrieve the cat.

"Ew take it take it."

He handed the cat to you. You smiled at the little kitten in your arms as you petted it. The kitten purred softly and snuggled into your embrace.

"If I ever get captured by bad guys you will save me right?"

"Of course I will."

"Tommy..."

"You said you would save me."

The sound of the door opening made you look up. The cold looks on their faces made a shiver run down your spine.

One was Dominic.

The other was Tom.