You're A Good Person

-Peter's P.O.V-

Scott left with Cassie to bring her back to her moms house two days later. Sam had complained that this was just an excuse to not help with the moving process to the Tower. Peter had tried to help as much as he could, mostly by helping to carry the really heavy stuff. "Why do you need to move so much, Stark?" Shuri asked as drank her bottle of water. "It's not like you can't buy all new things."

"Or the fact that you might be coming back for some occasions," T'Challa nodded as he passed by. Even with as many people as they had, it was getting very tedious to put thing into the elevator, put them by the moving truck, and repeat.

Tony rolled his eyes, "I'm not bringing everything. It's just everyone here has personal belongings that they want to bring to the tower."

Shuri shrugged in understanding, and continued piling boxes into Peter's grip. "Shuri, if you hand me anymore, I won't be able to fit into the elevator."

"Then go by the stai- that's it!" Shuri exclaimed, making Peter flinch back at the sudden loudness of her voice. "Sorry," Shuri hurriedly said, "But I have an idea that will speed this process up. Put the boxes down, and follow me."

Peter furrowed his eyebrows, but followed Shuri anyways. She took the elevator down to the labs, and handed him his web-shooters, "Do you have enough webbing to make some kind of net, and pulley system to carry the boxes down from the window, or something?"

Peter did a quick calculation in his head, "Yes, but I don't think that I am... allowed... to have these on my person." He didn't really think that the others really wanted him to have one of his weapons anyways. He hadn't even seen the knives that once hid in his web-shooters.

Shuri rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Yes, well, it's not like you wouldn't be using them without supervision. If things go downhill I'll take the blame, kay?"

Peter thought about it. He didn't think he was allowed to do this, but Shuri reassured him that it would be alright. Plus, Tony had started to let Peter mess with the shooters lately. "Alright," He sighed. He clipped the shooters on, and made sure the web cartridges were full.

The two rode the elevator up, and walked over to the window that opened up to where the moving truck was. Peter stretched his arms slightly as they walked out, "How do you want to do this?"

Shuri quickly explained the basics of what her plan was, and Peter nodded, shaking out his jitters. "Hey, are you two going to help, or just enjoy the scenery cause- PETER WHAT-" Sam shrieked, and dropped a box as Peter jumped off the balcony, sticking to the wall in a crouch.

He started to make a large net, and in a couple minutes he made a meeting point for the ends, and made connecting web from that point to a spot by the wall. "We have about three people with super strength in this building," Peter mumbled to Shuri, "They can control the net themselves, right?"

Shuri nodded as she looked at the net, "Yes. This should help with the timing. Less than four trips, I believe." Peter nodded along. He knew that with the net, it would be four trips max.

"If someone can hand the boxes to me I can start placing them in," Peter said, "Heavy things first though."

He folds inwards on himself slightly when he finally focuses in on the others staring at him and Shuri. James shakes himself out of it first, changing his direction of the elevator to Peter. He wordlessly hands the boxes over, nodding and walking away with a smile when Peter places them in the net.

The others are shaken out of whatever they were feeling, and walked over to help. With Steve, Bucky, Peter, and T'Challa helping with the rope, things went by more quickly then what would have normally been.