FIVE.

BOUNTY #2101

ANDROMEDA GALAXY GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARCRAFTCIRCA 6018

ANDROMEDA GALAXY
GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARCRAFT
CIRCA 6018

Three days later and Jimin was being awoken by his new comm giving a triple beep sequence.

He'd startled slightly, his heart beating erratically when he sprang from underneath his covers. Taehyung had woken up from the commotion as well, grumbling sourly before grabbing Jimin's handheld comm for himself. "Three beeps means crew meeting," Taehyung informed with his voice leaden in sleep, "wake up Ggukie while I find us something to wear."

Jimin has never done too well with waking up to suddenness. He'd always experience flashbacks to a memory he can't quite recall, but sent his stomach aflame with anxiety each time. Still, he'd managed to calm himself and get up from bed without his limbs failing from underneath him.

Jeongguk's comm was spazzing from beside him with the same message Jimin had received, but the younger boy was still fast asleep. Jimin briefly wondered what it was Jeongguk tended to so late into the night for him to be out like this; like he was dead to the world.

"Jeongguk," Jimin said lightly, bending to shake the medic from his slumber. He didn't know what it was he had been anticipating when waking the boy, but being thrown over onto the bed in a death grip definitely wasn't it.

Jimin's eyes went wide as Jeongguk's large hand fell over his windpipe, the other enabling Jimin from removing himself from the other's grasp.

Now fully awake and aware, Jeongguk's gaze went wide in astonishment once he realized he was in no real danger; it was only little, stowaway Park Jimin, who still didn't have a place on the ship. Instantaneously, Jeongguk reeled back and Jimin took a giant gulp of air. It wasn't like Jeongguk had applied any actual pressure to his jugular, but Jimin felt a bit winded from the surprise attack anyway.

"Are you crazy?" The medic spat, eyes angry and words sharp around the edges. "You can't just wake me up like that! Why're you even doing so in the first place? Where's Taehyung?" It was the most Jeongguk had ever said to Jimin in a single breath.

Something ugly curled in the pits of Jimin's stomach though. He was embarrassed with how Jeongguk was berating him and how he was so easily manhandled. Jeongguk scoffed, tossing his askew blanket over and stalking out of his little alcove.

When Jimin recovered, he found himself alone in the room, neither Taehyung nor Jeongguk present. However, on his and Taehyung's bed was a pile of clothes and bath essentials neatly placed for Jimin's use and the Earthian would be thankful if he wasn't teetering on annoyed.

Jeongguk had no reason to speak so harshly to him when he simply didn't know any better. Jimin gave himself an excuse for why Taehyung hadn't briefed him with a warning on how to properly wake up Jeongguk, settling with the fact that Taehyung wasn't in his right mind.