NINETEEN.

BOUNTY #4690

134340 (Pluto)GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARSHIPCIRCA 6018

134340 (Pluto)
GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARSHIP
CIRCA 6018

Jimin has experienced boredom before. Half of his life spent on Earth was spent in complete and utter boredom. He resided in the very pits of boredom in its entirety.

Some days, under that rickety pier in his delipidated shack, he'd lie there with glossed over eyes until day turned to night and he hadn't moved an inch. He'd hear the tide rise and fall, hear strays come sniffing near his dwelling, feel the sweltering heat that rarely managed to sneak past the grey smog and heavy clouds of pollution.

Jimin understood boredom and knew it like an extension of himself. And sitting in this room, cooped up with the company of Taehyung, Yeontan, and occasionally Jeongguk—Jimin was bored to the point of restlessness.

Jeongguk would come and go. Jimin didn't ask what he did when he left, not so much out of the fact he knew he wouldn't be answered, but because he didn't really care much. Taehyung didn't ask either, stretched out on the floor and calling a farewell to Jeongguk each and every time the younger would step over him to leave.

Though the two other boys weren't allowed to leave the starship, Taehyung had still gotten dressed regardless. He wore loose pants that stopped above his ankles to show off the two matching, bronze anklets. They were beaded and designed to chime everytime Taehyung moved his legs. He'd done up his eyes with this shimmery gold cream smeared on his lids, an iridescent gleam that glimmered undertones of jade and emerald green in the light.

Jimin thought it was amazing how of all people, out of the both of them, it was Taehyung who managed to quietly entertain himself. Taehyung, a busy body in every way. Jimin, having only known boredom. It was astounding.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁ

The trio had filed back into their room after lunch. There weren't many people on the ship, most of the crew out on small retrieves or busy with modest work around the starcraft. Jimin had kept an eye out for Yoongi, hoping the man would come in for something to eat, spot him, and maybe sit down as well. That didn't happen much to Jimin's disappointment.

There was a strange feeling settling in his stomach when he regarded how suddenly his thoughts had changed. He'd gone from mild indifference of Yoongi's presence when they'd be seated together to actively seeking for Yoongi in hopes he would sit with him.

He'd gone through rapid changes in his few months on the ship it was hard to keep up with them all. Everything seemed to blend in with each other.

Jimin tried not to be disappointed once he'd finished eating and Yoongi still hadn't shown up. Sure, he may have sluggishly dragged himself behind Taehyung and Jeongguk who were talking amongst themselves as they retreated back to their room—but the point being was that he tried to not be disappointed. He never said he succeeded.