SEVENTEEN.

BOUNTY #4690

134340 (Pluto)GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARSHIPCIRCA 6018

134340 (Pluto)
GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARSHIP
CIRCA 6018

Jimin feels frozen in that moment. Time and space seemed to ceased to exist for him, stitching him into the fabric of a single instance existing amongst an innumerable amount of others.

Yoongi looked at him with an earnest set of eyes and his once crossed arms, not so much defensive as they were protective, fell to his sides. "Next time Taehyung drags you into one of his schemes, let someone know beforehand." Yoongi told him.

Jeongguk knew, though. Jimin was confused over why the medic didn't say anything, and he himself was too abashed to say anything that might get the younger boy into trouble as well. He kept his sliver of information to himself and nodded thoroughly, glad that at least Yoongi wasn't chewing him out for his insolence.

"You should wash up. We disembark soon." Yoongi looked like he didn't know what to do with himself. If his hands weren't by his side for three seconds, they were scratching behind his ear or rubbing at the nape of his neck. His eyes refused to stay locked on one place, refused to fall over Jimin's figure for a longer than millisecond of measure. "You just missed dinner," he continued to say, "so, come find me when you're finished getting cleaned up."

"You don't have to!" Jimin rushed out his words to the point where he almost sounded breathless. He was making everyone work much harder than they needed and he felt awful about it. He'd angered Namjoon and stressed out Seokjin, possibly even got on Hoseok's nerves too, and now here Yoongi was, being unnecessarily kind when Jimin didn't deserve it. "Really, it's fine. I'm not even that hungry." He shrugged off as nonchalantly as he could, but if looks could kill, Yoongi would have disintegrated Jimin where he stood, leaving nothing but his boots behind.

It was then that he looked at Jimin, finally. "I will force feed you if I have to."

Jimin wasn't sure if he wanted to laugh or heed his ultimatum. "I'll message you when I finish." Jimin whispered. Everything was suddenly so loud. The ringing echo in the hall, the way Yoongi seemed unable to not look at him once he finally was, the strum of something achingly similar to want searing Jimin's insides. Much too loud, he had to get away.

He waited for a beat, for Yoongi to say something, for him to say something. Neither man took the opportunity. He left as quickly as he could, taking the idea of Yoongi with him. He found it always tracked near no matter if he wanted it to or not. It was never intentional, but he found himself lingering on the idea and presence of Yoongi more often than not.

Lately, he's been having mixed feelings about it.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁ