TWELVE.

NEW MISSION UNLOCKED!

GLASS CITY, CENTAURS GLOSS INTERGALACTIC STARSHIPCIRCA 6018

GLOSS INTERGALACTIC STARSHIP
CIRCA 6018

By the time Jimin awoke, they were in the Centaurus A Galaxy.

It wasn't anything special, he found as he stared out one of the rounded windows. All of space looked the same. He could see celestial bodies twinkle in the background, watched as they passed a few giant rocks and space debris. But all of space looked the same no matter which galaxy they were in. He started off in the Milky Way, travelled to Andromeda, and was now all the way out in Centaurus A.

The revelation should have been weird; it was new and foreign to him. However it wasn't. The spark of entering a new galaxy was short lived and he couldn't figure out if he was glad he was getting used to space-travel or not. The awe was still there, just in the heat of embers that was once a raging fire.

He had just finished washing and freshening up and should have been heading back to his room by now, but was still stopped looking out the window. If he touched the glass, there was a faint sense of coolness from the outside conditions, but the ship was insulated properly to keep the crew-members warm.

Homesick. That was the curling feeling he felt within himself, he realized, strolling back to his shared room. How was it that he could feel homesick for a place he refused to call home for the majority of his life? There was nothing pleasant about Earth to miss. Here, among the ship, he had fresh water and readily available food. He had shelter and warm bathing water. He had people who begun to feel like family around him.

The door to his room opened with the touch of his thumb against the scanning pad. That had been new. Taehyung said that since Jimin was rooming permanently with them, he should be able to enter on his own accord as well. Jeongguk attested to this with a series of nods, making him look like those old bobble-head toys he'd find wash up on shore.

Inside the room, it had looked like Taehyung's entire wardrobe imploded and spilled it guts on every surface Jimin could see-or not see, courtesy of his clothing. "Oh, Jimin!" Delightedly, Taehyung turned from where he was studying a top in the mirror and faced the newcomer. The younger's multiple array of lights danced in beams of aqua, emerald, citrine, and ruby around the room, brightening Jimin's face as they crossed over him.

"What're you doing?" He contorted his expression into that of confusion and mild dislike at the state of the floor, bed, and everywhere else. Not even Jeongguk's cozy alcove was at the mercy of Taehyung's eclectic fashion. "I'm getting ready for the meeting, of course." Taehyung answered as if it should've been obvious. "Of course." Jimin repeated, mostly to himself, stepping over a orange scaled belt on the floor.