Chapter 2(Her Life Starts Now)

Sadly staring at dad's portrait, we actually had a great loss he's a kind hearted person and loved by everyone his death is a sudden one we wished that he wasn't dead at that time oh!
Death is painful..................

After they were all recovered from the death ail they usually go and spend some time abroad for relief, so this time they were going to Paris, so they got their visas ready and they were to leave on Friday on which they have less than a week to prepare for their trip.

******************
Manal, Amna! where are you all, their mum called. Hurry up before we miss our flight, Amna was still up doing some makeup while Manal was sorting some of her clothes, their mum went up angrily *Manal! Amna! You all come down this moment or else I will go, they both apologized and said "mum just a minute"! Ast(After some time) they came down and were ready to go so their driver drove them to the airport, they spent at least more than thirty minutes before they set off to go. While they were in the plane Amna was busy taking pictures, while Manal was sleeping (she's the lazy type) and their Mum was just sitting still.
It was just few minutes to arrive in Paris, Amna was sitting still because that's her best part of traveling in a plane, to start videoing.

Yay! We've arrived Amna shouted! Yay! Manal said in a low tone because she hates Paris.. duhhh! Amna quickly logged in to Snapchat and started doing her business, she sounded like this "hey snapchatters, we've arrived at Paris and am super excited coz Paris is my fav city so now am tired I need to eat and have some rest and I will be back to show you Paris she said in a very pleasant tone, she did atleast two videos to say all of that.

It was quite a nice match, Paris is the perfect match for a person like me "amna says". Sighs.
******

They all slept for the rest of the day and planned for the next day to be a perfect outing day for all.

As early as 7:00am Amna is already awake she quickly went and prepared for the big day then she went to wake up her sister and her mother, she reached to their rooms and wake them all up and she was like "Mum wake up let's get ready for the big day then she went to Manal and says and you lazy brat you wake up and get ready for the big day or else we're going to leave you. Manal then said well then you all go am not even interested at all, Amna hissed and went out of the room.

So they were all set to go and Manal is still up there doing her laziness, Amna is already fed up with her so she just decided to take a cab and go there when they are all done they should meet with her at the mall she went, Meanwhile Manal and their mum where about to go when Amna called them and told them that she's done shopping so they should meet her at the Palaces gate, their mum sounded like Oh! We missed going to the mall it was all because of your laziness thanks to you Manal, Manal acted like but mum! Uhum what do you want to say. Am sorry mum she said in a low tone, better. So they had to catch up with Amna at the palace gate and it took them like more than thirty minutes to get there, Amna had already started taking pictures she took at least more than twenty pictures of herself and the view out there before her Mum and sister met up with her.

****************************
They went to many places, and they all had lots of fun especially Amna, then Amna told her Mum and sister that there is only one place they need to go and take pic that is the Eiffel Tower, so they went there to take pics first Amna took a great view of the Eiffel Tower before they all snapped a picture near the Eiffel Tower.

And then they took a picture of themselves behind the Tower, well I guess that's the best place everyone use to go and take a picture when he goes to Paris

of themselves behind the Tower, well I guess that's the best place everyone use to go and take a picture when he goes to Paris.

It was getting late, and they were all tired so they decided to go back to the hotel and call it a day. While they were waiting for a cab, Amna decided to go to a candy store that was behind them to buy some candy. So she asked her Mum and she said don't stay long, OK thanks said Amna, she hurriedly went in to the store she bought strawberry candy and went to pay when she reached there she saw too much line so she decided to go and keep the candy and go if not she's going to stay long. She kept the candy and was about to go out of the store when a young handsome guy approached her she was trying to pass through him but he stand still, so she said excuse gentleman I need to go out of this store but he said no he has been standing in front of her still, Amna was telling him to move, when she sees that he don't want to so she went and called one of the securities, she came back with the security but the guy was still standing at the door the security man told him to move from the door but he didn't so he pushed him from the door and they started fighting (the security and the guy) Amna wanted to go but she had to tell them to stop fighting, by then people came to end their fight, so Amna had the chance to go. When she was about to go the guy saw her then he saved himself from the security man and ran to Amna he stopped her again and gave her a complimentary card which indicates his address and phone number and told her again that she should call him, she didn't collected the card because he was a stranger to her, so she continued walking to catch up with her Mum and sister but he was still following her. When she sees that he doesn't want to go until she collect the card and she doesn't want her Mum or sister to see her with him, she collected the card and told him to go, he thanked her and went away.
Amna was walking fast she arrived at were she left her Mum and Sister but she didn't saw them anywhere, she brought out her phone to call them when she saw a text message send by her Mum saying ; Amna we've already gone back to the hotel when you are through at the candy shop you come back yourself. When she read it she knew her Mum was angry with her so she waited for a cab to go back to the hotel.

*************************

She got back and went to mum to apologize, after then she went to her room and put on her pyjamas and was about to go to sleep when she remembered that a guy gave her a complementary card, she checked her bag and took it then she copied his address and phone number to her phone and was thinking to call him so she checked her time and it was already past ten. Then she said to herself In shaa Allah am going to call you first thing in the morning....................

* ****************************

Enjoyed it right, don't forget to press that star symbol to vote and also comment. Thanks for reading ❤❤