Chapter 16

So I think this chapter should be a little lit 🔥, since it's the "sixteenth" chapter and also your very own author's specific age, yeah, yeah...........

PS: Today's chapter will specifically  be based on POV'S

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

AMNAH'S POV

I woke up feeling tirelessly and weak. I turned my head to where my clock was and saw that it was already past seven, I got up sluggishly and sauntered to the bathroom to do the usual.

Once done I sprayed my praying mat and read the Holy Quran specifically five izu before I got up to prepare breakfast,  well afterwards it was a Saturday and I know honey isn't awake I said to myself before sauntering out of my room.

I went to the kitchen first to prepare breakfast before I went to babe's room to wake him up.

Thirty minutes later I was done with breakfast it was crispy chips served with guacamole with green tea, I tasted if it was okay before transferring it to the dinning table.

I went upstairs to wake him up, I cranked the door knob and walked to where he was sleeping, I placed my hands on his face giving him a gentle massage which made him let out a light groan, I moved slowly with my lips and gave him a kiss on his cheek before moving my mouth to his ear uttering "good morning".

He woke up slowly still squishing his sexy blue eyes with his broad muscular hands, he turned his gaze to me and was trying to romance with me, but I didn't gave him the chance to, instead I pointed my hand to the direction of the bathroom telling him to do the usual before excusing my self.

AAMIR'S POV

I was surfing on my phone when I saw the door knob turning clockwise direction. I know it was Amnah, so I pretended to sleep as in haven't woke up yet.

I can sense her tiny footsteps as she was coming close to me, as she placed her hands on my face I felt like to kiss it and I loved the way she massaged my face.
Oh my goodness when she kissed me I felt like it shouldn't end but it all stopped after she whispered "good morning" into my right ear, her soothing voice can easily wake me up from my deepest slumber.

I tried to romance with her but she didn't accepted me, it could had been my second chance to have her...........

END OF POV

They were both having breakfast together, feeding each other and having some fun time.

Once done, they parked the used plates and washed it together, they splashed each other water. Well they all loved playing with water who else doesn't like that fun.

The water fun continued until Amnah almost fell as a result of the wet surface but Aamir got hold of her before she reached to the ground, well if you are a fan of Bollywood movies you will get the whole story they stared at each other for a while until they were interrupted by the door bell.

AMNAH
Who could have ruined this moment for us, arggh
.. she sighed!
AAMIR
Whoever that is, really sucks, I h*** the f**** already.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Aamir went to get the door when he found out that it was his long lost friend from Paris, France , he excitedly gave him a bro hug and lead him into the sitting room.

They chatted for a while before the thought of introducing Amnah to him came to his mind.

Aamir got upstairs to inform Amnah, he reached to her room and saw her getting dressed as if she knew he had a guest.
He informed her and told her about the guest.

They both sauntered downstairs together but lead to different ways, Amnah made her way to the kitchen while Aamir went to the sitting room to keep his buddy company.

After About forty five minutes later Amnah was done preparing the dishes ( patty jollof rice served with hibiscus drink).

She set up the dishes on the dining table before going to meet their guest.

AARIF'S POV

As I approached to Aamir's residence, I had this feeling like I have been there before.
I kept on thinking how I had been there, and only the incident of me and Amnah kept trespassing my mind.
I hit my head with my hand to stop the awful incident coming.

     I stepped on the doorstep and pressed the doorbell. After about a minute the door was opened by Aamir, he looked very surprised and excited seeing me in his house.
We have been friends for about five good years, we attended the same school in France and graduated the same time.

He engulfed me with a bro hug, before welcoming me into his house.

   We chatted for a while before he thought of introducing his wife to me.
As he went up, I became so nervous and anxious and began to think of her,  I got up from the couch I was sitting on and kept pacing from N to S.

As soon as I heard them coming I quickly got back to sit and acted normal as if everything was alright.

     Aamir came back alone, which made me gave him a confused look "like where is she"? He answered saying "she will be here soon". I nodded my head and we continued chatting.

         After some moment I heard her footsteps, which I quickly got my phone from my breast pocket and pretended as if I was surfing on it.
I didn't want anything to go wrong, and I had been having a feeling like I know Aamir's wife and also been here.
         She approached to the sitting room, and I pretended like I had been surfing with my phone for quite a while.
I heard her greeting me, and as soon as I heard her voice all of my bones inside crushed down, which made me let out a silent wimp.

    As my eyes met with her's I let out a gasp inside of me, now knowing that my friend's wife is who I love dearly, what a mess!

AMNAH'S POV

As I reached to the living room, I heard a voice that was familiar , or am I just hallucinating things I said in my mind, eyeing my inner self.

I went further to the sitting room as I reached there, I greeted the guest that was surfing with his phone.
   It took him about a minute before he finally turned his gaze to me. As our eyes met with him, I let out a shocking gasp knowing that know the devil that is bothering my life is my husband's friend.

What the heck?!..............

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

       Aamir looked at both of them in awe, and looked so confused.
He asked both of them what was going on, then Amnah volunteered to talk.

Aamir this is the guy am telling you about, the guy that, th.... she stammered and couldn't continue talking. She just felt like her mouth is been controlled by someone.

Amnah please talk, Aamir tried to make her talk, but she couldn't say anything again. She sobbed on his arms and he calmed her down.

As Aarif saw that he quickly excused himself and left...........

I hope this chapter is lit, coz it really worked for me.

That guy is know even getting close to Amnah, what a big mess.

Help my best chapter with lots and loads of
Votes
Comments
and also share.

Isha❤❤