Chapter 9

Happy Ramadan to all my Muslims brothers and sisters, I wish all your desires for this year should be fulfilled in this holy month. Ameen.

******************************
Amnah's P. O. V
My eyes were as red as ripe tomato, I couldn't sleep last night I was busy pacing in my room for solutions and ideas on how to get rid of my problems.
I continued till hafsa interrupted me with a bad news.
**************************
AHHHHHHHH! Why did you tell her, so kike na mutu ko! ( do you want me to die) please for God sake I thought we were going to solve this issue ourselves.
Amnah, how do you expect us to solve this issue ourselves, how? Whatever, mama wants to see you now.

****************************

I salaamed and walk into mama's room, a sweet scent of oud went straight to my nasal cavity which every time I scent whenever I'm in mama's room.

***********************************************
Come in dear, mama said with a pleasant tone. I sauntered into the room and bow down, I greeted mama. Stand and sit dear we have a long conversation to deal with.
As I heard that 'long conversation',
I gulped down saliva down my throat and answered mama in a crooked way.

Amnah am your mother why will you hide things to me, even if you haven't told me I can still see trouble in your eyes, why wouldn't you tell me your worries, or am not worth it?
No mum it's just that there are some things that it's high time I stop telling you because I'm already matured enough to know my problems and solve them myself, I must tell you everything like a kid.

Oh! Amnah you want to tell me that you are grown up, or what. Look let me tell you something even if you are a hundred years old there are still some things that you can't solve on your own. You have me Amnah am your only guidance tell me what's wrong habibty.

A slight tears roll down my cheeks and I went to mama and cuddle her up, mama am sorry I didn't have any option.
So tell me what's baffling you honey?

Mama I met a guy on twitter his name is Aarif Hamid, we were friends quite for long on social media and I never take him as anybody but my social media friend, so yesterday he sent me a message saying that his parents have been disturbing him to get married or he will have a forced marriage, so he said in this world am the only one on earth that he loves me and wants to get married to me or else he will kill himself and write a note that am the cause of it.

Oh! Hasbinallahu wa ni'imal wakeel ( To Allah alone I put my trust, and he is the disposer of all affairs). Amnah what type of friend is this, so what does he wants now.

Mama Aamir says I should just marry him.
And how did he knows this.
Mama I mistakenly recorded this conversation with hafsat and send it to him, so he said that he doesn't want anybody to die because of me on something I can do, so I should just marry him he prays it's the best for me.

See habibty I won't let this happen, he has already brought your dowry it can't be cancelled honey, just be patient I will solve everything.
When mama said that I felt like a cold iced water was poured into my body, I hopped happily and hugged mama, you are the best.

******************************
Aamir mama wants to see you, then I dropped the phone.
After thirty minutes my hubby came in, I welcomed him and took him to the sitting room.
He was dressed in a navy blue sweatpants and a black shirt he looks so cute and made me thought how will I not marry this handsome, classy guy.
I came back from my thoughts and went to call mama.
I sat with him and chatted like he has forgotten what he told me, we continued chatting till mama interrupted our good moment.

Uhum..... That's when Aamir bow down and greeted mama.
Welcome my son, how is the family? Fine mama. OK my son.

So I know she has already told you why I called you right?

Yes, mum.
So Aamir if you truly take me as your second mum you have to obey me and do what I say.
Sure mama.
OK, you knew all what happened right, I don't have to repeat it.
Amnah is your hubby why will you just give up on her for somebody else, why will you just say she should marry someone that she doesn't like.

Aamir I want you to forget about that guy, I know what you are running from but Allah will guide you both, so just continue praying and you will be safe In Shaa Allah.
Thanks mama, you are such a good adviser.
So I will just leave you both to chat.

*****************************
Toh Amarya come close to your hubby let's chat.

Amnah buried her face with her hand and giggled like a princess with her beloved prince.
Aamir came close to Amnah and said 'My wifey' am back for you.
She couldn't held her shyness so she ran to her room with her face covered with her hands.

******************************
I couldn't come out again to say goodbye to Aamir, so I sent hafsat to say goodbye to him.

After that I had a nice and great day ahead.

*****************************
Salamualaikum all, first of all I want to say this whole chappy is just for my chewing gum @mufeedaa

I hope you love this chappy, wait to see what will happen next in the next chappy, that will be after Ramadan In Shaa Allah.
So don't forget to vote this chappy.
May you be all blessed in this holy month, Ameen.
See you after Ramadan