Chapter 25

"I seek protection in Allah from the accursed shaytan ".

************

Wlh Tasneem you cry a lot from morning till night you won't even let me rest.

Babe just sing her a lullaby I think she will fall asleep, it's past 10pm and we ought to have a nap.

Okay Aamir I think that will work. She sang her" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"and it did work, she recited some few du'as then off to sleep.

The Next Day (Discussion Day)

5:00pm

Both families were at Aamir's residence to discuss and finalize all that had happened in the past few days.

Mama : Salamualaikum to all, All thanks to Allah we are all here together to discuss about everything that has happened.
Now that we know the true colour of Aarif and he was behind all that has been happening things will become normal In Shaa Allah.

Baba(Aamir's dad): I hope that this is our first and last problem.

Everyone said Ameen in unison.

Amnah :  Thanks to Manal, if not for her I don't know how things could be for all of us.

Aamir : I trusted Aarif so much, I sometimes think he's a brother that I never had, but unfortunately he broke my trust he did something that never in my life I thought he can do.
But Alhamdulillah Allah exposed him before things gets even worse.

Manal :  I loved Aarif with all my heart, he didn't even think twice before he done that, he didn't think about the love I have for him he still went and did something bad.
Amnah I should have listened to you when you told me Aarif wasn't perfect for me, I thought you were jealous but..... tt, I'm sorry Amnah for doubting you,  she broke into a stream like tears.

Amnah walked to Manal and console her to stop the tears.

Manal please there's no need to cry now, everything is resolved and I want you to forget about that Aarif now that he's out of our lives for good.

The authorities have already dealt with him so no worries.

Ammi (Aamir's mum) :  I think we should end this discussion now and celebrate on behalf of our new family member Tasneem, neema, or what do you all say?

I think that will be great, Amnah uttered.

Manal let's go to the kitchen and see what we can prepare.

They simultaneously stand from their position and headed to the kitchen, whilst Aamir followed suit.

They decided to prepare white rice, served with chicken soup and salad then mixed drink for refreshment.

It was almost done, Manal was arranging the plates in the dinning room while Amnah was doing some finishing touches on the stew, when Aamir came into the kitchen and Amnah was oblivious of his entrance.

He locked the kitchen door and walked to busy Amnah, he engulfed her in a back hug which scared her a bit, she turned herself to his sight and kept yelling at him for scaring her.

All he did was stare at her as she yells at him.
She kept yelling at him, until he silenced her with a peck on her lips.

What, wh- what's that for, she asked.

For yelling at me, of course. And there's more babe, prepare yourself, tonight will be memorable.

Look, people are starving there and you are here talking rubbish, if you are not hungry then others are so excuse me I need to feed some souls.

He grabbed her by her arm and stopped her.  Your husband is hungry too, and it's your duty to feed me you know.

Then let's go to the dinning room, I know what you mean Aamir and I won't accept it.
She released herself from his hold.

Take this *handing him the food*, take it to the dining room joh... Amnah ordered.

I will do it, but I assure you must give me what I want "tonight".... Aamir said with a smirky voice.

He collected it sluggishly and walked out, while she trailed his steps.

Food was finally served, it was a quiescent lunch only the sound of the plates and spoon was heard.

After dinner everyone prayed then retired to their various room.

Aarif, Amnah were in their room with neemah keeping her busy, she fell asleep after a short while.

Amnah was preparing to sleep, when Aamir halted her.

Hey! Remember I told you how our night should be.

Oh Aamir please just let me rest, or I will leave the room for you.

You don't have to do that, I know just what to do..... "Aamir said in a sarky way" . 

He got up from the bed and switched off the lights then back to bed.

Aamir why did you switch off the lights you know I'm afraid of the dark, did I mentioned that Amnah was scared of the dark well she is one heck scared of the dark.

That's what I planned to do, I know you can't stand up to on the lights, so you have to do as I say now.

Aamir why are you always going hard on me, and what about neemah don't you think she also hates the dark.

NO, you don't give me what I want why will I be easy on you then, and speaking of neemah if she's like you she could have wake up with a cry but see she's sound asleep.

Okay then what do you want?

You already know, why are you asking baby.

Fine, and never call me baby again it's super lame.

Okay dearest, ILY.
Let's have a memorable night, or whatsay?

As you wish your majesty.......

***************

Alhamdulillah, Amnah has ended today!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding! I just want to see how many of you will have a heart attack, but sha sorry oo if I did ruin your mood.

Let's say this chapter is a 9 outta 10.

     If you wanna see how AMNAH ends, follow me and you'll find out!

  And thank you all for 1.3k reads I really appreciate, *wipes tears/sweat😓(hand sweat technically😁) *

Plus how do you like Amnah and Aamir's baby's name, Tasneem, neemah.
The A-square plus T, huh😎

      I always say this, and imma gonna say it again.

         Don't Forget to V, C, S.

                                           Yours Truly,
                                             Aisha Ahman.