Chapter 21

This chapter is specially dedicated to someone that inspired me a lot @KingMoha he's a writer   you should check out his books I'm sure you won't regret it!

AMNAH'S POV

We were all sitted in the parlor discussing the previous issue.
I was sitting on the rug, mum on the three sitter while Aamir and manal on the one sitters.

Amnah! Mama called, I need to see Aarif.

But mum why? said Amnah.

You don't have to know why, just do as I say.

Amnah grabbed her phone that was on the center table and dialed Aarif's number.

📞 hey, you need to come home now!
📞but why? Is everything alright?
📞just come abeg!
*drops the phone *

AARIF'S POV

What could possibly be happening?
Amnah called me to come to their house, something must be wrong.
     I grabbed my black pants with a matching shirt, took my car keys and drove to Amnah's place.

After about ten minutes drive, Aarif arrived at Aamir's house.
A knock was heard on the door, so Aamir got up to get it.

   It was Aarif of course, Aamir gave him a brotherly hug and led him inside.
He ushered him to the chair beside mama's.
He exchanged greetings with everyone before he suits himself on the chair.

AMNAH'S POV

He's not even mad at Aarif, or what does he thinks about me.
I framed his friend or what?
He must be insane!!

********************

  Manal rushed to the kitchen and got some refreshments for Aarif.
     He just gulped the water from the tumbler because he was so nervous and don't have time to eat.

Uhnmmm.... Aarif cleared his throat. If I may ask, why am I called here?

Oh yes! Mum answered in a jiffy.
I ordered Amnah to call you here so that we could talk about some matters.

Okay mama, I'm all ears.

Son! What exactly happened between you and Amnah?

Mama what do you mean?

Okay, let me open up everything to you. The day you came to Amnah's room and was trying to induce her , what brought all of that. I need explanation.

Uhmm..... mama *scratches head *

It started since when we became friends on Twitter, I started to fall in love with her. I expressed my feelings to her but she rejected me telling me that she already had a suitor which was Aamir my best friend.
So I continued to threatened her of killing Aamir so that I can marry her, but nothing happened. That was when the stupid idea of shaytan came to my mind.
I found out this house was where Amnah lives so I decided to make her mine by doing rough stuff with her body.
But hopefully before I start the business I heard a honk and I was sure it was her husband which was Aamir (didn't knew Aamir was her husband then). So I quickly ran out of the house through the back door before anyone notice me, and since then I regretted what I tried to did to an innocent woman.
But I still didn't gave up on Amnah, until when I met Manal I just felt everything of Amnah is gone from me and now Manal became my soul. I love you so much Manal!

     I'm so sorry for everything, so sorry please everyone forgive me.
Aarif was crying like a helpless baby on his knees crawling from one person to another asking for forgiveness.

Mama!! Please forgive, cuffing his hands with hers.

Son I forgive you on everything, may Allah forgive us all.

Manal, Aamir forgive me please, I beg you please forgive me.

We forgive you for telling the truth, they both said .

He then moved to Amnah's place, and asked for her forgiveness, but she was just too stubborn to forgive him.
Everyone tried convincing Amnah, but to no avail!
   It was when mama said, toh! If you are not going to say you forgive him, let me do that for you.

No mum, please he tried to harm me fah..

But he didn't, he regretted and understood his mistakes and now asking for your forgiveness, try and do that for my sake.
Remember you also make mistakes and after you have realized your mistakes you raise your hands to the Almighty to seek his forgiveness and he will surely forgive you, so why can't you just do the same thing to this poor guy.

Okay mother, I forgive you Aarif. May the Almighty forgive us all, Ameen, everyone responded.

   ***********************

I think we should thank God for this moment by celebrating Manal and Aarif's engagement, Amnah suggested .

Yes babe, Aamir supported his wife.

*everyone went to pray asr before the little celebration *

Once settled, Amnah thought of calling her best friend Hafsat, to celebrate with them.

They waited until Hafsat arrived to start the celebration, about twenty minutes later hafsat arrived and joined the party.
Everybody was indeed having fun🍻
Until Amnah gathered everybody's attention.

     I'm feeling dizzy, as she was trying to get up she fell to the ground and no one could possibly get hold of her.
Bring water please, hurry! Aamir said.
You are going to be alright I know that.
Manal brought a glass of  water and poured a little amount in her hand, then sprinkled it on Amnah's face.
Amnah started to breath back to life and tried opening her eyes.
   Aamir carried her from the floor and placed her on the three sitter couch, he called the doctor and within a few the doctor came.

      He examined Amnah, and found out what was wrong with her.
He kept his stethoscope and began to speak...
You should take good care of the patient, and congratulations to you all she is one month pregnant!!

*everyone gasped in joy *

********************************

Let the celebration begin............

Amnah is pregnant, oh myy! So happy 💃.
And also Manal is getting married!!

    Wayyo! It's gonna be a double celebration, can't wait!!

    Okay I shouldn't take all this jubilation too much.

     Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

                  Adios❤