EPILOGUE /COMPLIMENTS 👏❤️

Assalamualaikum wattpad fam, I will like to say my last and final farewell now (mind you I'm still gonna continue writing oo!).

T, H, A, N, K, Y, O, U.

I really don't have any words spare for you all, I have said it all but I think I should just say the words again.

  TY so much for supporting and engaging /sparing your precious time on my book I really, really appreciate , thank you ❤️❤️

A Lil story

As I was writing the last chapter of AMNAH, all I think is am I really done with this book or am I just starting it, like I was still contemplating until when I reached the last paragraph where I started saying my "thank you's and goodbyes".

Well AMNAH isn't my first book, but I feel like it's the first book I have written, because my other book was just a starter, so AMNAH made me experience a lot, want to try and do anything it takes to see it accomplished and Alhamdulillah I gradually did it!

I used to screenshot every single thing on AMNAH, like anytime I publish a chapter I screenshot it and keep it in my records, or a rank or anything based on the book. As I was scrolling the book records I came across the first time I published my first chapter, it was reading zero reads, and a single vote for almost two weeks. I was so pissed off and was like 'gsky I will never write on wattpad again, like up till now no one has read my book'.

I thought like when I published a chapter at that moment I'm going to get more than a thousand reads, haha! how stupendous😅!

With that I learnt that "you just don't start from small to big, you have to gradually undergo some processes to achieve your goal" - isha_ahman.

I was patient and kept on striving, and from time to time my book started to get so much readers and I was encouraged so much by that certain numbers of readers, so I kept on doing it and kept one thing in mind that one day AMNAH, well not only AMNAH but my upcoming books will be featured and certainly will achieve my goal, In Shaa Allah 💯..
*END OF STORY *

  I will like to share my writings here in Wattpad, as I am planning to write another book on Wattpad. I haven't decided yet on the Title nor about the book, but I'm certain I will In Shaa Allah go for my next book here on wattpad.
So anytime I decided on anything pertaining the book I will let you all know, I hope you will keep following and supporting me, Thank you ❤️.

   With this I will like to say goodbye to my AMNAH'S fam.
I hope to see y'all in my next book!

Ma'assalam❤️.