Chapter 15

'Ya Allah, forgive us our past, present and future sins'
               ~Muslimah

LATE FRIDAY UPDATE

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

It was a Monday morning around 6:00am, the weather was cool and favorable.
The period when you will be covered with a blanket and snuggled on the bed.

Amnah and Aamir both snuggled each other on the bed frankly not sleeping, they were both admiring each other while sleeping.
She looked into my eyes and she sees her self, I looked into his eyes and he sees himself.

They were both having a romantic time on the bed, and was about to k*** when the most annoying thing in the world spoilt it, the alarm clock of course.

Simultaneously, they got up from the bed, then each went to  the bathroom. After about ten minutes they were done and Amnah headed straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, she made hot chocolate tea and pancakes served with honey.

They ate at the sitting room watching TV, not watching real TV
Watching themselves eating and flirting with each other about five feet apart. Once done, Amnah gathered the plate and took it for washing.

She was done and it was already 7:45am, she's going to start her work, she will be working in a hospital now as a nurse. So she went and changed into a casual dress and grabbed her uniform before heading out of the room.

Aamir saw her coming down the stairs holding her uniform, he quickly stood up and admired her head to toe, she reached to him and told him she was ready. He answered saying okay  my little nurse, which definitely made Amnah giggled.
They walked out of the house and straight to the parking lot, Amnah pointed at the BMW, so her choice is his. They hopped in and vamoose.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

AMNAH'S POV

I must say, I'm really enjoying my job, being a nurse is a big privilege for me to help the sick ones.
I was been called by my boss, so I went there to hear from him.
On reaching to his office, I let out a Bissimillah before turning the door knob. I salamed but he didn't answered , I approached nearer to him and salamed again but no response. So I made myself clear by telling him that am here.
His chair facing the wall, he turned himself to my sight and answered my salaam and gave me a perk smile, pointing at a chair implying I should take a seat.
I sat on the chair anxiously fixing my eyes on the floor, waiting for him to speak out.
He lectured me to take my work serious and all that, I got bored overtime and was willing to hear "you can go" but arghhh it just started.
Finally he was done and ordered me to go, I let out a thank you sir before turning to leave, but before I turned the door knob he called me again. I turned back and stand there, he got up from his chair and came close to me saying don't you recognize me.
I looked at him carefully and nodded my head "no ways ", he removed his glasses and his fake mustache and asked me again what about now. I let out a gasp seeing this man, yes that same guy that wants to ruin my life.
You, do you own this place I said.
He answered saying yes.
I can't work here I said to myself, I told him to give me a resigning letter but he refused.
He told me if I didn't work with him, he is going to eliminate my Aamir.
I hissed and laughed sarcastically.
He grabbed me by my arm, making me let out a gasp, he tortured that if I dare tell anyone that I work for him, he's going to kill me or Aamir.

I got scared and started to think how to leave this place permanently, he approached to me and said again if I don't come back again, then I should start counting my death days..
I whimper and left the office with fear, I hit my head with my hand trying to see if what I just experienced was real or a dream.

I didn't hesitate to say goodbye to my colleagues, I left for the hospital and went home myself.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Amnah was back home, she went straight to her room and lay on her bed, she closed her eyes and boom that was it.

Aamir I had a bad dream, a very bad one, she was trying to tell him something but nothing was coming out of her mouth.
What could be stopping her, or is she too scared to say something now.
Only some words were coming out of her mouth, things that no one could relate. But only her knows what was going on in her mind....

         It's me again, the finest chocolate ever❤

Another chapter for all
Gift me a
Vocomshare (vote +comments +share) 😉

Thank you babes and dudes 🙏❤

Isha Ahman ouuutt!