Chapter 5

******************************

*****At the Airport *****

    It was a very cold morning, and the plane isn't set to go, Amnah was half excited to go back to Nigeria because she missed her friends there and Manal is super excited to go back home because living in the same room with Amnah makes her sick all the time.

Girls! Girls! Mama called out, she slightly tapped them and they woke up quickly, Oh! aren't we set to go Amnah said with her sleepy voice, we're ready to go a man from the other side said! Oh thank goodness.
We finally left Paris for good and now heading back to Nigeria.

We are here Amnah shouted! After we have landed Mama called our driver to pick us from the airport, some minutes later we arrived at home, the usual sweet humrah scent was the first thing that welcomed me I inhaled it with humor I went further into the dining room the food was set perfectly that I can't risk but to take a photo of it, *click* my phone sounded as I snapped the food. (I forgot to tell that there are maids in the house that do the house chores e.g cooking, washing, sweeping......).
I now went to my room and headed to the bathroom I showered and performed ablution then went to my closet I grabbed a light navy blue gown which made me felt relieved, I prayed and quickly went to dinning room because I was starving I opened the warmer and a tantalizing scent of Jollof Rice served with fish  was coming out and into my nostrils which made my mouth watery I couldn't risk but quickly served all of us, I ate like a hungry man and I enjoyed it, chilled orange juice was served I served myself plenty of it and all you could here was the drink gulping into my throat, Alhamdulillah I'm really satisfied.  I went to my room after we had a little chat with Mum and Manal, I grabbed my phone and found out that I had three missed calls I checked to find out who it was and it was nobody but sweet Aamir ( that was how I saved his number) I called back but he didn't picked up I was worried maybe he got angry, I texted him but no reply I waited for response but to avail. 
*Phone ringing* ( Aamir on the phone)

        Me : Salaamed
           Him : he responds
           Me : how you?
              Him: fine. I missed you so much, really wanna come see you.
            Me: yeah, I know
              Him : OK, you don't wanna talk about this. So I have told my parents about you, what about you? .
            Me:  No, but they will soon know.
            Him :ok  I've some work to do, catch you later. Bye sweetheart
          Me :  bye love
      *Ends call*

   I laid my head half way on the pillow and recalled the call we had "  i have told my parents about you, what about you? They will soon know" .
What! am i in love with this guy, love don't deceive me, but I love him though the only problem is that how to approach mum with this talk, will she agrees or not.......  Oh! I snapped out from my thoughts hearing a knock on the door, I went to the door and it was one of our maids, she said I am been called by mum I followed her back and went to mum's room. I silently open the door to her room and went in, Mum you sent for me, yes, my dear sit there's something important I want to discuss with you, I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach because when mum sent for me and want to have a talk with me I know there's definitely something whether sad news or happy news.   Amnah, yes mama
I called you to discuss something with you, it is something that baffles me whenever I remember it, you're already grown up and you're twenty-four there's something your dad told me before he died he told me something that was for you but he insisted that I should tell you when you're much older around twenty years to twenty five years but I haven't told you, it's something you have to bear with it. I started to think what was that,  I heard mum saying something that seems like a dream to me, I laughed forcefully and tears rolled down my cheeks, I can feel my heart break in pieces, I wanted to go to my room but my body was too heavy to carry itself I sat in my mum's room for a while before I could feel my feet again. I went out of the room without saying anything to mum, as I approached to my room I neared my bed and flew on it helplessly, I sobbed so much till my eyes pained me.
Why? Why will they do such a thing to me, why will they be the one to choose a husband for me when I already have my own suitor. I cried myself to sleep but I just couldn't sleep because of how heartbroken I am.
I went and performed ablution and prayed two raka'as I seeked help from the Almighty to help me out of this situation am into and with that I had the privilege to sleep.

What a really late update, am so sorry but I hope I made your day, if I did make my day too with lots and loads of votes, comments.......

Which is your best chapter so far, reply in the comment box to know your suggestions.

                Thank you Amigos ❤❤