Chapter 24

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

    ***********

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Amnah's family and Aamir's plus Aarif and Hafsat were all at the waiting room, Mama and Hafsat were pacing back and forth while the rest were sitted on the available chairs nonchalantly.

     Aamir was in the  room with Amnah right next to her, his hands entwined into hers.
Amnah I know you can do this, be brave I'm here for you, Aamir's voice came.

  Ma'am you just have to be strong and push harder the BABY'S body is almost out, the nurse from the other side spoke.
    And the struggles continue, until when everyone in the room heard the cry of a baby...

Oh my God, Alhamdulillah! Aamir thanked the Almighty giving Amnah a kiss on her forehead.

The nurse came in with the baby after giving her a bath, CONGRATULATIONS to you here's your adorable baby girl may Allah bless her she said giving both of them a smile.

   Aamir adored their daughter before handing her to Amnah. And soon everyone came in the room when the great news was passed to them, each of them held the baby and adored it before passing it to Amnah.
   You know that type of feeling when you are in grave pain then the cure to your pain was brought, you immediately felt cured that's the type of feeling Amnah felt as soon as her baby was placed on her.

*knocks on the door *

  Excuse me, I'm so sorry for interrupting this beautiful moment. Well I'm here for something.
Uhmm... in this hospital we often take the parents blood and the baby's in a situation like this to avoid any complications so if you don't mind I will like to take the parents blood and the baby's .

  Excuse me, I don't need to be rude but what type of stupid rules is this, look Mr my wife just delivered and she needs me by her side so please I'm asking you politely to walk out please sir, Aamir spoke.

  Hun, I think it's no problem let him do his job, right? Amnah said softly asking for everyone's opinion.

Yeah, yeah... Everyone said simultaneously almost like murmurs.

Okay if you all say so.... Aamir said!

The man was wearing a lab coat and a pair of glasses holding his medical equipment in his right hand, you can tell he is in his early thirties. He came in and took their blood (Amnah, Aamir, and baby girl).

I will be at my office to do proper checking and then I will be back to tell you the result, thank you, the man said and left.

Amnah is already discharged today, but the only thing that was stopping them from going home was the blood test.     Aamir, Manal and Hafsat including Amnah and baby girl were the only ones in the hospital while Aarif drove the elders  back home.

After a while, the doctor came in with their test result, he handed it to Aamir,  then left.
   Aamir didn't hesitate to open and read the result, the only thing he wanted to do atm(at the moment) was to go back home and be with his little family 👪.  So he slid the result into his sweatpants.

Hafsat  helped Amnah to the car, Manal holding the baby while Aamir opened the door for the ladies and went to his side then ignited the car..

***********
As soon as they arrived the gateman did his job, he waved at Aamir and Aamir did the same giving him his one in a million smile.
They all went in, Amnah was taken to her room to take a bath. Mama had already prepared everything for her so Hafsat stayed up with her in case she needs help, while everyone was down guessing girls names.