~ T H R E E ~

"I think we should bring her back to Anteiku."
~~~

"What?! Are you mad?" Touka shook his arm.
"Maybe, maybe not." Kaneki smirked behind his mask.
He crouched again near the girl, this time gentler. Carefully, he put a gloved hand on her shoulder, making her gasp and jump a bit.
"Keep calm and you're not going to get hurt. Calm down..." Kaneki pulled the girl up, walking slowly towards the Anteiku.
The bell on the door jingled as Touka went in first, the Kaneki slowly dragged in the girl.
"Yoshimura-san!" Touka called.
"What is it, Touka?" The old ghoul appeared in the doorway from the back door.
"Yoshimura-san, we found the ghoul from the twenty-first ward." Kaneki interrupted, stepping inside with the ghoul girl still sniffling, leaning against him.
"Oh... Bring her to the meeting room."
"Hai!" Kaneki bowed his head and guided the girl towards the back of the bar, leading her into the meeting room.
"Sit down, child." The elder man sat on the opposite couch.
"Why... why are you so kind to me?" The girl sniffled.
"Our one and only rule is to help each other no matter what." Kaneki explained.
"Touka, please be kind to her, no matter her past. You managed to do that with Irimi-san, please do it again." Yoshimura-san glanced pointedly at the blue-haired girl.
"Can you please show your face, child?" The elder man asked gently.
"Promise you won't hurt me?" The girl whispered looking at Touka and Kaneki, who still haven't taken off their masks.
"Touka, Kaneki, I think you should show your faces to her. She might trust you more."
Sighing, Kaneki unlatched the side of his mask and pulled it off, shaking his head so his hair would fall into place.

Lust gasped.

Not even bothering, Touka just pulled her mask off, putting it back into her hood.
"Now take off your hood and mask, please."
Lust lowered her hood to show a half face mask that hid the top part of her face and platinum hair. Then she gently took her mask off, revealing her face.

Kaneki gasped.

"It was you!"
"Yes, it was me. Surprised?" Tsuki's behavior suddenly switched to cocky and flirtatious.

Kaneki stayed silent, just gaping at the blonde girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! Author-chan here! What do you think so far?
SofyTimo02