~ S E V E N ~

The attack plan was coming out flawlessly, the ghouls were winning, thanks to Tsuki, Ayato and Eto.

Tsuki stabbed other three GCC agents with her double kagune, and turned around to search for Ayato.

A black, blue and red blur ran past her at inhuman speed, and she recognized it as Ayato.

"Let our plan begin." He quickly whispered into her ear, running by.

Smirking, Tsuki spun around looking either for Touka or Kaneki, and once her eyes landed on a black and red blur with a mop of white hair, she giggled.

"We meet again, traitor..." She grinned, somersaulting over to Kaneki.

"Lust... We meet again, I see." Kaneki said, face emotionless.

"Hello, cheater. I see you don't regret a thing you've done? Guess what? Me neither." She grinned.

She let him hit her a few times, receiving a few blows to her face, the last one ripping her mask off and shattering it against the ground.

"I don't have time to fight your weak ass." Kaneki cracked his fingers and attacked her, much rougher than before.

She unleashed both her Rinkaku and Bikaku while deflecting his hits, until she lost her footing and uncovered herself, giving Kaneki an opportunity to strike her right where her heart was, slashing.

With a scream of pain, she fell to the ground.

Ayato got distracted by her scream and turned to look what had happened. As he saw her fall to the ground limply, he screamed in frustration and quickly killed the Dove pursuing him, before running near Tsuki, only to stop when he saw her Rinkaku plant itself into the ground like feet and arms, lifting Tsuki's body.

"You- you're going to regret it, bitch..." Tsuki growled, using her Bikaku to stab Kaneki in the side once, before collapsing to the ground unconscious, and both her kagune vanished.

"NO!" Ayato screamed, eyes wide in terror, and threw himself by her side, taking her face in his hands.

"Tsuki, please stay awake! No, no no no no no no no! Don't leave me! Please! I ... I love you..." Ayato's cheeks dampened with tears, and he heard the Doves approach them both and Kaneki escape.

"Fucking asshole... I'm going to kill him..." He cried, burying his face in the crook of his beloved's neck.

"There he is! The Black Rabbit! And that's Lust! Get them!" He heard a GCC agent shout.

"No, you're going to leave me be!" Ayato growled, tears still streaming down his face.

"Foolish monster!" The Doves laughed.

"I said, LEAVE ME BE!" Ayato's Ukaku flared up until the wings were big enough to look like giant angel wings, more or less 15 feet long. (4 or 5 meters)

"Shit, that's an SSS class attack! Run!" The doves yelled and tried to run away, but Ayato's kagune stopped them with crystals, instantly killing them.

"Tch. Foolish humans." He sniffled and ran back to where Eto was waiting.

"Eto! Help! She's not healing!" He cried out desperately, almost tripping.

When Eto saw the condition of the poor couple, she gasped in terror.

"Get her to the base, now!" Ayato just nodded and sped towards the Aogiri base.

"Stupid Kaneki, always taking everything from me. My sister, my job, and now the only girl I've ever loved..." Ayato growled as he irrupted into the base, almost kicking the double doors down. He quickly kicked the doors to the medical ward down and placed her on a bed. The doctors looked her over and looked at him sadly.

Ayato's breath hitched in a heart-wrenching sob.

"Kirishima-san, we can only try to save her and hope she'll recover, but there's a chance she won't survive..." A doctor said.

"You have to save her! She has to get better! She has to live!" Ayato grabbed the doctor by his collar, lifting him off the ground.

The doctors said nothing, just rushed her to the emergency room.

Ayato slumped down on the floor, too tired to move.

Eto walked up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ayato-kun, don't worry. She's a survivor, she'll make it."

"She better... Tch... Foolish girl, fighting one-eyed without her full power..." Ayato chuckled sourly, and Eto winced visibly.

"I swear I'm going to kill that fucker..." Ayato stood up and tried to go out, but Eto stopped him.

"Ayato, you're still weak. Plus, Tsuki needs you. You can wait for her to recover, then go kill Kaneki, kay?" Eto's voice resembled a mother's, and Ayato just slumped against her like a lost child with his mother.

"Shh... Ayato, it's going to be alright..." Eto hugged him, running her bandaged fingers through his messy blue hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Tsuki get better? Will she confront Kaneki again?