Chapter 1

Izuku's P.O.V

I limped down the road as I wipped my tears. Kacchan beat me again, but that's okay. I wonder why I just can't get my self to leave him...

I know why-

Don't tell me.

I sigh as I open the door of my local bar. Hm, the place is deserted. "Hello..?" I call out. The bar had dim lighting and bottles on bottles. Does no one work here?

I sat down and pulled a flask out of my pocket. I'll just pour myself a drink, I grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured it in my flask.

"Hey."

I looked up at a man with half red half white hair. He had a burn scar, it seems, over his left side. "You work here?" I asked.

"You never payed for that." He glared at me. I sighed and put my flask on the table.

The man rolled his eyes, "Keep it." He walked over to a shelf and pulled down some cleaning supplies. I decided to speak up.

"Wh-what's your name?"

The man glared back at me. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

I gave him a fake smile. "I'm Midoriya Izuku!"

"Todoroki Shoto." He began wiping down the counter.

"It is nice if you to not kick me out at such a late hour like this." He looked down.

"It's not like I was there to let you in, but sure. What has you at a bar at... 11:00 at night?" Todoroki asked

"Ah..." I didn't want to tell him about Kacchan.

"Hmp." He went back to wiping down the counter.

I dug in my pocket looking for my wallet. Shit... I left my wallet... I looked at the distracted bartender and quietly stood up. God forgive me... I quietly snuck out and ran into the streets.

I feel... terrible. I promise I'll go back and apologize.

If he even let's you in.

I made it back home and opened the door. I was ready for what I was going to endure from Kacchan.