Chapter 10

~Three months later~

Midoriya’s eyes fluttered open as he felt light hit his face. He looked up and saw Todoroki’s calm sleeping face for the third month now.

He chuckled as he reached up and moved a stray strand of white hair out of the boy’s face. Todoroki stirred in the bed and then he opened his bi-colored eyes. He smiled softly at Midoriya. “Good morning, Izu’ …” he said softly.

Midoriya smiled. “Good morning, Shoto. Today we sleep in.”

Todoroki chuckled softly. “We can’t sleep all day and plus, my customers will be confused. But… ” He trails off.

Midoriya sat up. “Keep going, keep going.”

Todoroki wrapped his arms around the boy. “If that’s what you really want, how could I possibly say no?”

Midoriya giggled as he leaned into Todoroki’s hold. “We still have an hour before people expect us open. We can put up the closed sign.”

“True.” Todoroki yawned as he stood up. “I’ll go put it up right now so no one will disturb us.” The boy headed downstairs to the bar and stopped in his tracks when he saw a man standing a the door. “Bakugou… ” He muttered as he went to the door.

Bakugou looked the man in his eyes as he approached the door and opened it. He stepped inside with an expectant look. “Where’s Deku?” He said.

“He’s upstairs in bed. Why are you looking for him?”

“I want to talk to him.”

Todoroki sighed. “He doesn’t want to talk to you. You know that. It’s been three months since that situation between you and him occurred so why have you returned?”

Bakugou gritted his teeth as he looked down. “I want him back. I was wrong for giving him up for that stupid girl.”

Todoroki stared at the boy in disbelief. “After everything you’ve done to Izuku and after all this time, do you really think he wants to… be with you?”

“I don’t care if he does or doesn’t. I’m not leaving here without him.”

Todoroki glared at him. “Well I feel bad for you because you’re not going anywhere with him.”

“I don’t want to listen to your crap, half-and-half so get out my way.” He growled.

The bi-colored boy grabbed Bakugou by the shoulders activating his quirk on his left side. A thin spread of ice began to coat Bakugou’s shoulder. “This is my establishment as well as my home. You will not barge in here like you own the place.”

Small explosions begin to form in Bakugou’s palms. “I suggest you melt that ice before you get hurt.”

Todoroki looked at the boy’s palms and noticed that they began to smoke and crackle. He looked the boy in his eyes before removing his hand. “Get out.”

“Tch. I told you already. I’m not leaving without Deku.”

Todoroki sighed. “He’s not going to go with you.” He said.

“Why? Because you said so?” The boy scoffs. “Why are you being so protective of that idiot? What? Is he your boyfriend?” He sneers.

“Why do you even want him back? You’re his ex, aren’t you? You want him back so that you can be his boyfriend.”

“Exactly.” He pushes the boy against the wall.

Todoroki grit his teeth as he pushed his off. “All you have to do is leave.”