Part Four: FREEDOM.

This is the last chapter and was the most fulfilling to write. This is when the Black Butterfly finally spreads his wings and takes his first flight.😊

I decided to tile this part of my life - this part of my journey - as "Freedom".
The reasoning behind this can be described as me finally coming into my own as an individual and as part of something greater than me: this show called life. And also finding my own voice and finding out what makes me tick. I call this stage "Freedom" because I choose to no longer hold myself back, and I choose to be free.

This journey came right after I came back from a journey of finding love, of being love, of loving and being loved. And right after that journey I realised that freedom is a result of love, a result of fighting for what feels like forever to get a point of being free. And in every war we experience on the several journeys of life, only a few things tie us together as human beings. Those things being the search for love, the search for happiness and the search for freedom.

So I decided to fill this chapter with poems that made me feel free or that were birthed by an ecstasy of freedom. These poems are symbols of fulfillment and a greater understanding of life and in part, a greater understanding of my own journey.

In reading this chapter, I hope you find a recipe for finding freedom and actually being free in your own personal capacity before trying to be free out in the world. Comfortability and freedom start at home.

Before you read "Freedom", I'd like to remind you that self-acceptance and self- love are the main keys needed to unlock freedom.

Enjoy your journey and be free!😊