Welcome to The End.

I would love to thank you with every fibre in my being for giving me and my journey a chance to be acquainted with you and yours. I sincerely hope that you enjoyed this journey because I surely had a ball on every journey and I hope you felt something grow inside you while reading "Black Butterfly".

Writing this book was not easy but it was definitely worth it. It definitely is my pride and joy, and was worth all the time I spent putting every ounce of my being into every poem and every author's note... and this is definitely not the end of my journey. I still have a universe left to discover and millions of journeys to write and sing about!

To all of you who read the book until the very end: thank you and may the universe bless you as abundantly as it has blessed me. Sharing my story with you was a highlight for me and I hope that you enjoyed it enough to share this book with others.

And to the universe, thank you for giving me a form of expression. Thank you for giving me home in art, in music, in poetry and in everyone who holds a piece of my heart. Universe, Thank you for giving me my wings. I hope you're ready to see this butterfly soar.

I hope that you learnt something from this collection of poetry. My aim with this book was to share a part of my story and to reflect on how much I've grown as an individual and as a part of the universe, and finishing this book is just further proof to me that I have really grown and learnt to adapt with all the changes that I've had to go through. And this was me sharing the lessons I learnt with the world and those who care enough lend an ear, or in my case, an eye. So thank you for reading and thank you for being a wonder of the universe.

And to my friends and family who constantly and consistently support me and accompany me on every journey, thank you so much. And also, thank you for holding a piece of my heart with you; you have been so careful not to hurt this butterfly and I appreciate you for sticking with me. I love you all and I dedicate my life to being a part of your journey! Stay with mine, and I'll stay with yours. I really got lots of love for y'all and you're one of the many reasons for my existence and my happiness.😊😘

One last thing: Thank you so much. I hope the journey was worth the walk towards freedom.
Me and mine shall meet you and yours on a new journey to discover so much more...

Black Butterfly out!😁✨

 i am off to love.😘

The End.

👑