NEWS

OTHER THAN MAYBE THE FIRST 2 PARAGRAPHS THE REST IS 2 MONTHS LATER. PLS LEAVE COMMENTS TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. RIGHT NOW I AM JUST WRITING AND HOPING YOU LIKE.

NATSU POV (yes hes back the beer burned off)

"flashback" That morning I had woken up with a little tail draping over me. Things were a little fuzzy but he had drank 7 gallons of beer during Cana's game. Most of it should have burned off quickly.  Groggily mumbling I tried to tell Happy  to get off. It came out more as Bwapy pwip poff pov ne. Still he didn't move until I had relised 3 things. One there was not a tail on me but a arm wrapped protectively around me. Two my ass was sore as hell. And three I was naked and that wasn't my house. Slowly turning I had came face to face with a naked chest. Looking up I connected with stormy unreadable gray eyes. Belonging to none other than my crush.... Laxus.

NORMAL POV

2 months into the future Natsu's flashback ends and hes at Lucy's place where he lives with her. Both having knowledge of what happened that night.

NATSU POV

Its been 2 months since that night but I still can't even look or be near Laxus without blushing. So I' ve tried to avoid him. "Natsu please hurry in the bathroom I have to shower" Secretly for the past week I've been throwing up for no reason. I think I am sick. "Lucy walks in and sees the throw up" OMG Natsu are you ok, do you need a doctor, you have never been sick before, come on lets go to the guild maybe Wendy can help. I gave in just to have her shut up it is hurting my head. 

LAXUS POV

Its about time he forces Natsu to talk it over with him. I've given him 2 months and all he does is avoid me.  When Natsu gets to the guild I'll have to corner him and talk it over. I'll even go buy some food to lure him over there just need to ask Mira to tell him that someone got him food. Well time to go put the plan in action.

NORMAL POV

Natsu and Lucy head to the guild hall girls dorm to meet up with Wendy while Laxus heads to a meat vendor.

LAXUS POV

Heading in the guild hall checking to make sure he beat Natsu he went to the bar to fill Mira in on what to do. From there he headed up stairs to wait for Natsu ignoring a certain group of 3.

NATSU POV

We had stopped by Wendy's but she couldn't help. From there Lucy thought he just needed some food so they would stop by the guild hall. Laxus was probably on a mission. Walking in the doors Mira called him over. She had said someone left him some food and gave me the whole pork loin. She did a random curtsy but my stomach hurt to much to care. Suddenly after eating a couple bites a hand landed on my shoulder. Laxus was right behind me and had me in his grasp. No where to run but to a nearby corner and hope he would walk away. It's my best bet so just have to dive. It was a really weak one at that but to be fair I wasn't feeling well. Laxus had grabbed my plate and walked over to me. I don't know what to do and I am freaking out. He handed me my plate and whispered in my ear "calm down Natsu finish eating I got it just for you I can wait." The anxeity got the best of me.... everything came up and on the floor.

LAXUS POV

OK. To be fair I didn't know Natsu wasn't feeling well. As soon as he threw up I relised he was sick. For any dragon or dragon slayer being sick was like death.  For omegas like Natsu it left them defenseless.  Letting Natsu run to the bathroom followed by Lucy. 

NATSU POV

Sitting there hurling in the toilet while Lucy rubbed his back was embarrassing. But those back rubs sure helped. Lucy had gotten up to go get some pain pills even though they will burn off. 

LAXUS POV

Lucy ran by him while on my way to see Natsu. Told him to just rub his back and hold his head over the toilet. Walking in I heard Natsu say alpha. Did Natsu already know I was here or was he just wanting a alpha. Opening the door to his stall I sat down and did as Lucy said. Rub his back and hold his head. "your so nice Luceeee" whimpered Natsu as he put even more down the drain. For one I may be blond but I aint no skinny chick. Two Natsu didn't know he was here and not Lucy.  Natsu flushing the toilet he leaned back into my lap. I knew when he relised who I was. He tensed and tried to get away which is impossible in these small stalls. Pulling him back down and holding him tight while rocking him to calm him down. Whispering to him its ok I won't hurt you. Once he was calm I tried to convince him to go to the doctors but he refused.

NATSU POV

I don't care how much Laxus wants me to go( I am really fighting the urge to say ok) I'm not going. After countless tries of trying to convince me he gave up and decided to try and force me. I struggled weakly against his grip. He still got me up bridal style but I was not going to that doctor. Holding on the the ledges and pushing away from Laxus the best I could even though I would lose I tried. After a bit I heard his alpha side. Growling at me and saying I will go to the doctors and I will not fight it. Damn my omega instincts to become agreeable and go with him. He carried me out in front of everyone making me blush and hide my face in his chest.

LAXUS POV

Natsu and me had arrived at the doctors. He tried to slip away in the bathrooms until the nurse called before he could but at this point all I had to do was growl and he was obedient.  Walking him to the room so he couldn't pull any stunts I let him go in alone. By the time he came out he was hiding his face behind his bangs. Walking him home dying to know if he was ok he finally spoke up. 

NATSU POV

(A FEW SECONDS EARLIER) Walking back with Laxus trying to figure out what to say. Other than he wasn't sick... but 2 months pregnant. The sexy blond alpha in front of him was the father.

I'M SO SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS ON A CLIFF HANGER BUT IM TIRED AND I DID 2 CHAP TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE WAIT. LEAVE COMMENTS AND HOPE YOU LIKED THE NEWS.  HOPE TO POST MORE SOON. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CALLED "THE REVEAL AND DESPAIR" PLS LEAVE COMMENTS ONCE AGAIN TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. AND THIS IS SO FAR MY LONGESST CHAP AT OVER 1100 WORDS.