The Pain!!!!!!

HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVNT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT AS BUSY AND DEPRESSED AS I WAS YOU WOULD HAVE WENT AWAY JUST AS MISERABLE. IT IS GETTING HARDER TO STAY HAPPY BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT REALITY THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE LOVED AND WONT BE ACCEPTED. I DENIED REALITY FOR 11 YEARS AND IT WAS JUST MAKING THINGS WORSE IN THE LONG RUN SO ENOUGH RAMBLING FROM ME, A MONTH OF NO UPDATING THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE. OH PS IM SPEEDING STORY UP BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE TIME ANYMORE BUT THESE LAST FEW CHAP WILL SEND YOU A CURVE BALL AND WILL BE GREAT EVEN IF SOME ARE SHORT. AND FEW DOES NOT MEAN 2 OR 3.

Natsu woke to a awful pain in his stomach. It was only 3 months in but he was huge. Him and Laxus couldnt have sex anymore it was that bad. Getting up he waddled over to the bath well Natsu says he doesnt waddle but everyone else thinks otherwise but what do the know. Laxus waking up with Natsu's struggled breaths immediately went to help him to the bath room.  He helped him pee and get dress. The quickly headed to the guild hall where Mira could watch over him like the mother hawk she was. Sure the pants Natsu made were so similar to the ones he made during sex it was practically a buffet to Laxus ears. 

Laxus settled Natsu in and scolded him on no fighting rules and that Mira is the boss and every other rule a worried mate would set before running off on a job. Not long after Laxus left Natsu felt a pain in his belly again. The must be doing destructive magic in there the way it felt. 

The pain was there often and Natsu felt like curling in a ball and crying but not infront of his friends. This last one he had even peed his pants. Laxus wouldnt be mad but he wont exactly be happy knowing his stubborn good for nothing mate peed himself or some pain. It was worse than the time he had all his ribs broken fighting octopus grandpa. Thats when the pain erupted even more and he felt more pee run down his leg. Lucy ran over and yelled out suddenly "IT'S HAPPENING!!!!" Natsu as the oblivious ( adorable sexy piece of hunk) person he was didnt know what that had meant. 

Laxus was walking out of a dark guild hall now spiking with electricity and dents everywhere from the thunder legion and him got a lacrima call. Mira was on the phone smiling like a devil which slightly scared him. From the he couldnt hear anything and was just reading her lips as she spoke to him. Taking to lightning form Laxus just zoomed off without letting the legion know anything. Zapping right through the guild hall doors Mira jogged up and just said" his water broke while you were gone, like i told you he is in labor and is in the infirmary." with that devilish evil smile of hers. As fast as Laxus could he ran upstairs and into the infirmary where he saw a nest of blankets pillows and clothes just bunched up big enough to hide 2 or 3 large people. 

Natsu heard Laxus coming and whimpered from the nest he had built out of instinct. Just big enough for him,Laxus and the baby. Soon Laxus rushed to the side of the nest and held his hand down for Natsu to lean his head into. What he didnt expect was for Natsu to grab his hand scoot over and the girls push him in from behind. Laxus looked just adorable to Natsu when he looked around confused of what to do.

Laxus looks to gramps then Mira then Ezra but all shook their heads and walked out. Before Gray could walk out Laxus asked him what to do but all he said is "be there for Natsu, help him through it and just hold him, he sure loves his cuddles." Laxus picked Natsu up and put him in his lap sitting in a slant. But damn this nest was comfortable for him, Natsu must have had it in mind. Natsu had looked up and asked "is it ok?" Smiling at his will for Laxus to be happy he replied with a ''Yes". But thats when Natsu convulsed. 

Laxus quickly pulled down Natsu pants and surprisingly no underwear. Sure it was sexy to him but Natsu was first priority. Suddenly Natsu felt something start to painfully wean its way to his ass. The pain made Natsu see stars as he convulsed again and again and again. Faster than any birth it was over but Natsu had gone into a deathly coma. Laxus pulled the egg into his side and re-clothed Natsu to call in Mira to check on him. 

NATSU POV(YEAH I KNOW I SAID I WASNT GONNA DO THIS BUT THIS IS NEEDED.) 

It was dark and there was a single flame in the middle protected by lightning. I knew right away that was my heart and soul. Intermingled with Laxus's. Then I heard voices but all were to blurry and hazy. But one i heard loud and clear. It was deep but sad but it was like a violin. When ever it spoke it sent the flame into flutters. It had spoke a single nickname that opened up and revealed everything. MY LITTLE CUB YOU CANT LEAVE ME! Memories flashed before my eyes. All the sex me and Laxus had, all the fun and happy moments we shared and the bad ones but it made the flame soar so big it was blinding. It had hit me then.... i was dying. 

dying......

dying....

dying.....

Taking in the last memories i saw one final one, Igneel telling me" if you love someone and you or they are about to die use this and only then". I was shouting and giddy about learning a resurrection magic or was it healing well it hadnt mattered." it is called re-ignition, it restarts a soul and heals the heart with your love. But wait until you find someone you love so much you cant even come to describe your feelings. That is the one worth it."  

I had a chance, but Laxus would be mad to know what would happen if i were to use it. I don't care though, i have to be here with Laxus even if I cant always be here and things will happen I love him and I wont just leave. 

RE-IGNITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The flames spiraled up into the darkness and brought blinding white light. The first things I saw was the dashing face of my prince charming. 

A single tear feel from his face as he whispered one word with a smile. 

"Cub".

SO HOW WAS THIS AND ALREADY AT THAT THIS IS SO FAR MY LONGEST CHAPTER AND THE HELL HAS IT TAKEN ALOT OF TYPING AND SURPRISINGLY ONLY TOOK A HOUR AND A HALF INSTEAD OF 2. I KNOW THE BABY WAS PREDICTABLE AND NO THERE IS A COST FOR USING THE SPELL NATSU DID SO YEAH DONT THINK IT IS JUST SCOTCH FREE NOT PRICE TO PAY. AND THE CUB NICKNAME WELL.... I GOT IT OFF THE BETA WANTS ME. STORY IN WHICH I HAVE TO UPDATE GOOD BOOKS TO READ LATER WITH ALOT OF INSANELY GOOD BOOKS IVE BEEN READING AND HAVE HELPED ME GET THROUGH LIFE AND DOES LIFE HAVE GOOD LUCK FOR ME WHEN I GET THE PERFECT CHAPTER TO CHEER ME UP FOR MY PROBLEMS. BUT YEAH PLS COMMENT AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PATIENCE AND THANK YOU MORE FOR STILL READING THIS AND IF YOU WANT MORE SEX JUST SAY SO AND ILL TYPE IT UP. EVEN IF I FINISH THE STORY ILL CREATE A SIDE BOOK JUST FOR FUCKING SEX CUZ THATS WHAT I WRITE BEST SO DONT BE AFRAID TO JUST SAY IT YOU WONT BE JUDGED. 

WORDS= 1342