Announcement

I DID DECENT TIME IN TRYING TO UPDATE AND THIS CHAP WILL BE MOSTLY NATSU AND LAXUS TELLING GUILD.

NORMAL POV

It was 9 am, the sun was up and the weather was nice. Still from last night Laxus and Natsu were laying there in Natsu's bed cuddling.  Laxus stroking little Natsu's face with his hand while asleep.

LAXUS POV

The sun shined in right into my eyes waking me up. For some reason I was still rubbing Natsu's face with my thumb in my sleep. He was curled up against my chest and looked as peaceful as it gets. Gently moving his head off my hand and moving it to his back I started to scratch it. "PBLRRRRRRR" That was kinda cute when he purred. Starting to scratch his back again he purred again. *Chuckles* I think I'll keep scratching his back.

NATSU POV

Waking up to a wonderful sensation I opened my eyes. Staring face to face with a muscled chest. Then I relised that I was also curled up and someone was scratching my back and nuzzling my hair. Looking up to find out who my eyes landing staring right into gray unreadable eyes. Then it hit me, last night I slept with Laxus, No no no no! I'm not ready for that again. I did the only reasonable thing... try and push away but failing to break his hug. 

LAXUS POV

I know he just remembered everything but maybe I can calm him down. He just started to freak out and push away out of the middle of no where.  Nuzzling his hair and talking in my softest tone "Natsu calm down, calm down little buddy it's O K, calm down."  *Natsu's breathing slows down* Now...  Natsu remember last night. You can't just freak out, you have to slow down. Look at me, I don't want to hurt you or anything else. It was just cuddling so no reason to freak out.

NATSU POV

Slowing down to think about last night I uncurled and got some space. A foot of space was decent enough and Laxus alpha scent surrounding me made my nerves calm down. Taking a deep breath to work up the courage to ask Laxus "Do you think you can go make some food I need some time to think." The look on his face hurts, he looked pretty sad but he smiled anyway. Sure Natsu what do you want? "Anything will do."

LAXUS POV

I know that Natsu needs some space right now but I want to be with him right now after how bad he felt yesterday. After this we might drop by the guild. "LAXUS!!!!" Yes Natsu. "I think I'll tell the guild about the baby today so can you stay on the lower floor today." Absolutely, anything for my little buddy, Who I know loves me so much.  Walking in with pancakes to see Natsu still in a blush from my comment 3 minutes ago. 

NORMAL POV

Natsu and Laxus eat and Laxus feeds Natsu. They gear up and go to the guild. Natsu tells gramps he had a big announcement to make when everyone is there. 

LAXUS POV

It is finally time for Natsu to tell everyone and I made sure to be right by him so he has some on to guard him and help him out. (Makarov) "Listen up everyone Natsu has something to announce he wanted everyone to hear.(Back to Natsu) "I know some of you were worried a couple days ago when I was throwing up and it wasn't because I was sick. * everyone murmurs among them selves then stop to hear rest of story* I am actually 2 months pregnant" This sent the guild into silence. (Lucy) " Uhhh Natsu your a male you can't get pregnant." (Natsu again.)" I'm a omega and we can get pregnant but only if there is a alpha." * everyone starts to talk to each other about who the father might be*  "Hey Natsu who is the father" Levy called out from the back of the crowd. "The father of my baby is Laxus" *everyone gasp*. "I'm glad he is because that is the other thing I wanted to say but have kept hidden. I like Laxus... A lot and if that means I'm gay so be it. As long as I have Laxus." *everyone awwws* From there they tried to get in and congratulate Natsu but a deep growl escaped my throat keeping them at a distance and could only shake hands. Sure Natsu elbowed me but he appreciated it, I just know he did. There was a big party that lasted all the way til night but I kept by his side the whole time even when he passed out. I decided to take him home to my house. 

HEY I KNOW ITS NOT LIKE YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AS THE TITTLE SUGGEST AND THERE WEREN'T A LOT OF CUTE MOMENTS BUT THOSE WILL BE NEXT CHAP.