FLUFFY MORNING

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. EVER SINCE THROWING UP BLOOD IVE BEEN RECOVERING AND CATCHING UP ON TONS OF SCHOOL WORK. SO I AM UPDATING NOW AND HAVE BEEN READING OTHER STORIES. FOR ME THE BEST PART OF WRITING AND READING THESE IS TO FEEL HOW THEY FEEL, IMAGINE WHAT THEY SEE. SO I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON ALOT. ALSO FINAL SEASON IS OUT AND DAMN NATSU OP NOW. LAXUS BETTER RAMP UP. 

The sun was up and everything was nice and warm. Well except for what ever Natsu was laying on top of cuddling. Natsu slowly stirred awake, sun in his face and a nice warm pillow.  Slowly opening his eyes a bit more he saw yellow hair it looked to be. Simply thinking he was just by Laxus head he layed back down to sleep some more. 

1 HOUR LATER

 Laxus woke up feeling really sore and really really warm and wet in his lower stomach to crotch. Looking down he noticed salamander laying there... DROOLING ON HIS DICK!!!!! NO WONDER HE FELT SO WARM AND WET. After last night Natsu must have not payed attention to where he feel asleep. The scent of the after cum must have caused him to start drooling. Slowly and carefully Laxus removed Natsu's head and went to shower. A couple mins later Natsu woke up with hair stuck to his face with saliva. Rubbing it off he noted Laxus was gone but the shower was running. Heading down stairs Natsu went to the couch and turned on the Lacrima vision (Lv not TV, grand magic games is where it is used.)  Switching channels to storm chasers he sat there and watched to see what these people thought severe lightning was. 

Walking out of the shower Laxus saw little Nat, missing. Starting to freak out he heard the LV running. Back to his storm chasers. Natsu always loved his lightning and storms. Lightning was probably because of him but hey if he could make Natsu shiver and moans by shocking him while he was watching the hell with it.  Sneaking down stairs Laxus walked behind Natsu and send small amount of lightning down his spine earning him a glorious shiver and purr from Natsu.  Leaning down to kiss Natsu, he was suddenly pulled down by Natsu. As Natsu sat looking into Laxus's eyes he leaned forward and kissed. Laxus nipped at his bottom lip asking to entrance but Natsu denied. Gleaming his eyes to show victory he was soon asked again but Natsu returned and tried to slip into Laxus's mouth instead. Unaware of Laxus plan Natsu kept trying. Out of no where Laxus stopped fighting and let Natsu in and surprised him. Not even exploring yet it tasted so darn good. It was like electricity with flare. Forgetting to make sure Laxus didn't slip past when he wasn't paying attention Laxus did just that pushing Natsu's and his tongue back into Natsu letting the letting the poor fire wizard get on good lick across the top of his mouth as reward. Now exploring Natsu's mouth with the legendary wood burning taste ( its like smelling wood burning but the taste). 

Pulling away to let them both breathe Laxus smirked at Natsu's pout. "You could have let me have it just this once. Now I felt the taste and want more but you forced me back." Natsu whined.  "Well then, now I know how to reward you when you are being a good omega. Something for you to behave for." Laxus chuckled. "Or something to force me to cheer up when I don't want to." Natsu remarked to the side forgetting dragon slayer hearing. "Hmm, is that so. I can use it their too. Oh the wonders this new reward can do." Laxus laughed. Natsu blushed and remarked "well maybe it can... but you wouldn't dare play with my emotions. You know that upsets me even more when you do." "If your calling my bluff, I suggest you stop, I may play with your emotions sometimes but that is only to mess with you or to force you to see something." Laxus said in a serous tone. Natsu looking down replied "I'm sorry, I just don't like it. Ever since I mated I've been more sensitive to my emotions and it upsets me and makes it hard to trust them." "Well then, Since my little mate here it having problems I might just need to fix that. I promise if anyone else except me tries to mess with them, I'll ( this is about to get really violent and can be absurd  Please skip to next paragraph if you cannot handle it.)   Shove a vine of thorns down their throat, up their rear end, Hang them by their hand while they bleed and constantly zap them while over a fire, With a knife sticking out their back from their lungs, slowly bleeding but not enough to die. Then when they recover I'll put so much electrical energy that when they walk out they will be hit by thousands upon thousands of lightning volts and metal objects. Does that sound good?" Laxus questioned. 

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE IT THEY WOULD ARREST YOU AND YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE FOR ME AND THE BABY! I also couldn't have sex while your gone." Natsu said a little quieter.  "So now that this is solved lets go make some breakfast." Laxus suggested. "Before we go, can you piggy back me there and while you cook." Natsu said with puppy dog eyes. "Sure, only if you sit in my lap while we eat." Laxus grinned. "Deal, I was going to any darn ways why not get it for free and piggy back me because you love me." Natsu prompted trying to get a kiss out of the deal. Quickly Laxus leaned down and pecked Natsu on the lips and said "I know thats what you were after and fine... only since a little omega just had to ask." Laxus chuckled. Lifting Natsu onto his back he walked into the kitchen and began to cook. Using one hand to hold Natsu up and the other to cook Laxus made pancakes. Sitting down on the couch still watching storm chasers for the little fire cracker in his lap Laxus hand fed Natsu. Once finished turning his head Natsu caught Laxus in a kiss who immediately took dominance and fell over on the couch cuddling. Both laughing afterwards to their hearts content. 

HOLY CRAP I FELT SO BAD THAT I HAD MADE THIS A LONG CHAPTER OF A CUTE MOMENT BETWEEN THE 2 AND ONE SMALL DEMONSTRATION TO SHOW HOW MUCH LAXUS WANTS TO PROTECT NATSU. BUT AS OF NOW THIS IS OVER 1146 WORDS IN ALL. TO ALL THE PEOPLE READING AND HAD TO WAIT I AM SO SORRY. WELL NAXUS OUT.