IT Wasn't Natsu!

HEY GUYS SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. BIRTHDAY SHIT CAME UP, AND THEN PARENTS BOUGHT NEW HOUSE AND WE HAVE TO REMODEL THE WHOLE THING SO LIFE BEEN A BIT ROUGH BUT THE CHAP BEFORE THIS HAS GREAT STORIES TO KEEP YOU OCCUPIED WHEN I DONT UPDATE. ONE IN WOLF HAS A SEQUEL AND THEY ARE ALL REALLY LONG.

Natsu woke up to a lazy morning. SO far so good he yawned accidentally waking up Laxus by flicking his nose. Hmmmm, what was that for Natsu. yawned Laxus. Natsu looked down and said "sorry, didn't relise you were that close." Ruffling the fire ball's hair Laxus chuckled. Especially when he was able to get Natsu to sleep in a bikini. It was a score but cost him cuddle time. Which mostly hurt Natsu who was grumpy. Natsu got up and went to a white door with gray door frame (Laxus house has mostly a white, gray, black set up. and has alot of rooms) also known as the bathroom. He soon came out with his signature vest and scarf on with baggy pants but still a score with his (6 or 8 is varies alot). Natsu noticed what a yellow headed pervert was looking at and blushed trying to cover it yelling "STOP!!! That's not fair, you never let me look at your body other than sex. you cant look at mine!" Chuckling Laxus took his shirt off, stood up and walked over to Natsu grabbing his wrist. Raising them to his chest Laxus taunted "go ahead and explore all you want, you can have." Natsu blushing the began to explore a body of what most have been the demon of hunks.

Walking down stairs with Laxus staring off into space he randomly swung his arm to far back and hit Natsu in the balls who doubled over. Quickly noticing this Laxus rushed after Natsu now rolling down the stairs. Catching up Laxus scooped him up and rocked him and whispered sweet things in his ear as Salamander was crying in pain. After all calmed down, Laxus decided to cook dinner. Grabbing some egg and bacon he began to cook the normal. After wards going to put some peppers in Natsu to please the overgrown child currently trying to deep throat and corn dog, Laxus put it in the plate. Sitting down Laxus took a bite off his plate while Natsu just stared for some reason with his mouth open. Didn't relise why until Laxus fell to the floor gasping for air, he had put Saber reapers in his food ( California reapers are 2nd hottest pepper there is and dont think about trying it, it hurts). Natsu quickly leaned down and kissed him inhaling all the spices.  Laxus was not making this good for Natsu who hadn't had a perfect day since they mated. 

Natsu began to worry. Shyly asking "Hey, Laxus, is there a problem. I want to know *tilts head down to show submission and to show he is not challenging Laxus authority*, your worrying me." Looking up Laxus boped Natsu's nose saying "I am your alpha, my concern is you, your concern is to be happy so that i may be, my problems are for myself now back down and behave like a omega, NOW!" Natsu surprised by this sudden outburst backed up and ran to the bed room crying in fear. Laxus had drawn out his dragon form, Laxor was in full fury and Naxen had taken over just incase and ran. Dragon form was rarely ever used by a omega other than building a nest and in threatening situation in which Natsu's strength was X200. It took a toll though on Alpha or omega due to the upburst of power their energy is rapidly depleted. By the time Naxen got to the room and barricaded the door He let Natsu take back over but left a lacrima with a link to him if he needed to talk. Laxus asked Laxor to let him listen as Natsu and Naxen talked as Natsu calmed down. 

Soon growing tired Laxor opened the door through a king size bed, 7 dressers, 95 pounds of clothes, 855 pounds of dumbbells and a couple chair with ease Laxor walked in and sat down by a calmer but still scared Natsu. "Hey Laxor, been a while since we chat outside of Mate telepathy ( only dragon forms can use it to chat). " Naxen remarked. "Hey, but im here to talk with Natsu so you can go, thanks for getting him out of there though, little bud." Laxor said soothingly not to freak natsu out.  Laxor shut the Lacrima down before Naxen could shout and yell at him but he would hear it later. "so... Natsu do you think you can let me explain and sort out Lax little outrage this morning or do you want to just cry.Crying is ok, it will help you get it all out but we can talk if your ok with it." Laxor whispered. Natsu replied " I I I I I c c c can t t t talk, i want to know what the p p p problem is. I dont un un understand what was wr wr wrong." "Calm down, I'll explain if it makes you happy, Freed tried to kill you and Laxus is afraid that he could lose you, but if he does make you stay home, you won't be happy and you might leave him. He can't take it and doesnt know how to ask you, who has been through so much for help, He wants to show you he can take the world on both his and yours. I know you want to help but Laxus is the one you need to convince to ask first." Laxor explained shifting back into laxus as his scales went back. Laxus looked at Natsu with sad eyes ( he can hear everything).

Being silent for 1 min Laxus said " Natsu, i know you want to help but this is my fight, i need to prove that i can always be able to hold you when you have problems and still fight mine. That you don't need to worry and can stay happy. But i also cant lose you so dont argue, you are everything to me." Natsu glared at him and yelled "SHUT UP, I LOVE YOU AND I TRUST YOU, THE ONE GOD DAMN TIME I ASK YOU WHATS WRONG BECAUSE YOU HELP ME ALL THE TIME, YOU TELL ME TO FUCK OFF AND BACK DOWN. YOU ARE MY PROBLEM WHEN YOU TRY TO DO THIS. I WONT DIE BY A LITTLE GREEN LEPRICON WITH NO DAMN BALLS AND I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEMS SO DONT GO TELLING ME TO BACK OFF. IF THATS HOW IT WILL ALWAYS BE. I'LL LEAVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS. IF YOU CANT TRUST ME, THEN IT WOULD BE BEST THAT WAY. WHEN IT IS IMPORTANT ILL FOLLOW MY ROLE AS A OMEGA BUT AS YOUR MATE NOT HERE.!" *storming out the door Natsu started to run* Laxus got up and chased after him and grabbed his scarf. "Give it back now asshole!" Natsu yelled. Giving it back Laxus pulled Natsu into a hug and said the 5 words that no one ever heard. "I was wrong, Im sorry." 

Laxus picked Natsu up and murmured "lets go home and we can work this out, as mates. 

*time skip brought to you by hormonal teenage dragon slayers and Laxus*

"See that wasnt so hard now was it, we worked it out just fine." exclaimed Natsu with a yawn.  "Well atleast it wasnt you who had a problem this time" chuckled Laxus pulling Natsu in with his own yawn. (ironic as i type this i yawned lol) The 2 dragons fell asleep with natsu in laxus caring arms smiling. The one thing that he always could do even in the face of trouble. 

SO HEY ITS LATE AND I HAVN'T UPDATED ALOT AND NATSU HAS HAD ALOT OF PROBLEMS SO I THOUGHT TO GIVE LAXUS ONE. AND THIS IS ALSO MY LONGEST CHAP SO FAR AND IM WORKED FROM THE NEW HOUSE. SO YA, HOPE THIS WORKS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR STORIES YOU THINK I SHOULD CHECK OUT THAT DONT MESS WITH NAXUS AND ARE GOOD, POST IN THE COMMENT SECTION BESIDE THIS AND ILL CHECK IT OUT IF I KNOW SHIP OR IT GIVES ME NAMES ILL PUT IT IN CHAP BEFORE FOR OTHERS TO SEE. LATERS  CRAZY PEOPLE (DONT LIE, YOU KNOW YOU ARE) 

1436 WORDS. YAY