Cuddles for Natsu

YAY,  I FOUND TIME TO UPDATE. SO I KNOW I UPDATE RANDOMLY BUT TO HELP YOU KNOW GENERALLY WHEN TO CHECK I TRY TO UPDATE ONCE EVERY 6-8 DAYS. ALSO APPARENTLY THIS IS A LAXSU NOT A NAXUS FANFIC. YOUR SUPPOSED TO PUT DOMINANT ONE FIRST, LOL OH WELL. 

Walking into the front door Laxus set Natsu down from carrying him. Ruffling his cute pink hair Laxus chuckled. Then said "Should we get right to the movie or make food first". Knowing the response anyway Natsu replied goofly "food" Commanding Natsu to go sit, even though Natsu didnt want to his omega instincts obeyed, or else he would be punished. Laxus went and made popcorn and grabbed the godzilla movie. 

As Laxus walked back in Natsu scooted over to let him set. He gently sat down and pat his lap, Natsu happily obeyed and layed down on it. Suddenly Laxus put the popcorn on the other side of the couch,...... then grabbed Natsu's waist and flipped me the other way and layed behind him like it was a bed. Wrapping his arms around Natsu, They started to cuddle. When godzilla was breathing fire and hit the power plant Laxus suddenly gave Natsu a light shock. 

Natsu yelled out "Hey, no fair, you cant make me cum while im still dressed. I dont heat you up like that." Laxsu replied "oh yes you do, you sit there in my arms looking all nice and cute cuddled up. Whats not to get heated off of that." Natsu snorted. After the movie was over Laxus quickly picked Natsu up and flung him over his shoulder as he yelped. Not giving him the chance to recover Laxus ran up stairs. 

Natsu was tossed onto the bed from where Laxus pounced on him. Natsu immediately began to shake out of fear. Trying to curl up into a protective ball Laxus stopped him by putting his hand on each side of Natsu's head.  Trying to calm his poor omega Laxus began to stroke Natsu's face saying "it's ok, your fine, calm down, I'm here, I wont hurt you." This was of no avail. Natsu was still afraid. 

Beginning to notice this Laxus layed down beside Natsu and wrapped his arms protectively around Natsu to show his intentions. Natsu still did not see this but came in closer to Laxus's soothing alpha scent. Natsu's breathing slightly slowed. Laxus turned Natsu causing him to go stiff again turned him to his chest where Natsu buried his face, curled up and cried of fear and sadness. He had just gotten scared of his own mate or bouncing near him. SO petty but he was still scared. Was it the lust in his eyes to posses him once again or the fear that Laxus was going to hurt him for something. 

Natsu tried to be a good omega and obey most of the time anyways. Yet all it seemed to be was that Laxus wanted to cuddle and have Natsu in his grasp so he could protect him. The one thing Natsu wanted from a alpha. Protection and emotional support. Natsu could hide his feelings all day but the second he saw Laxus he let it all out so he could get help.  Slowly coming back to reality Natsu began to get as close to Laxus as he could. From there Natsu looked and sleepily said "sorry, i got scared and freaked out. Can you stay here." Laxus softly replied "only for my little dragon." then smiled. This warmed Natsu's heart. Finally letting him fall asleep, cuddling in his caring arms. No one would harm his Natsu. Yes, that sounds perfect, his Natsu, his. Looking down at Natsu, Laxus smiled, pulled him even closer ( yes, it's possible, Natsu is all the way under Laxus coat, shirt and all the way up to Laxus skin.) then joining Natsu in graceful sleep, where a nice little dream shall come and visit his omega even in his care. Could fate be of so cruel to a single omega that they will tell him his own cursed destiny. His only future he could exist in with Laxus.

SOOO, IM TIRED AND IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH A CLIFF HANGER THAT YOU WONT KNOW UNTIL TOWARDS THE VERY END OF THE STORY SO YA BYE. 

HAPPY: HEY AUTHOR, WHY ARE YOU HIDING

NAXUS: I LEFT THE READERS WITH A CLIFF HANGER THEY WONT KNOW UNTIL AT LEAST 17 CHAPTERS AWAY. 

READERS: WHERE IS HE!!!!!!!! 

HAPPY: YOUR STUPID. READERS HE IS OVER HERE!!!!!!!

NAXUS: FUCK YOU, ILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS !!!!! *STARTS TO RUN AWAY FROM ANGRY READERS.