Dragon what now!

IM SO SORRY GUYS, MY DAD GOT IN A CAR WRECK AND IT KILLED THE OTHER GUY AND THE NEWS HAS BEEN ASSHOLES ABOUT IT AND IT'S JUST BEEN SO STRESSFUL. BUT I'M HERE NOW AND READY TO TYPE SO MORE.

NORMAL POV 

Laxus picked poor little Natsu up to take him to the bath already prepared. Upstairs was a LARGE tub of nice warm water, candles( and a lighter because Natsu likes to eat) and a plate of Italian spaghetti. 

LAXUS POV

It took a bit to prepare the bath but I promised Natsu that if he talked and he even made a deal that I would do bath and cuddles.  *Opening the door to let Natsu see everything and licks his ear* How is that bud. "It looks amazing Laxus you didn't have to go this far." I wanted too. Go ahead and get undressed. *Natsu furiously blushes* "Ummm Lax can you close your eyes, I'm not that comfortable yet." Ok but only because you said something. "Thank you..... HEY NO PEEKING THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" OK OK. *Natsu gets undressed*  Don't get in yet. "buuuuuu." Just don't. "Are you gonna get undressed?" Yes... But you have to close your eyes. I'm not comfortable yet.*Mocking tone*

NATSU POV

Hey that's not fair. "Natsu just close your eyes, you haven't seen me without being drunk in a while."  Ok. *Laxus gets undressed and walks inches in front of Natsu* "You can open your eyes now." AHHHH Laxus back up. You don't need to be tha mnmnmnmnmnmn. Why can't I talk. HE'S KISSING ME OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO. DO I KISS BACK OR LESS HIM KEEP GOING.  Letting Laxus take control of the kiss I loosened up so he had to hold me. (lol I typed that forgetting they were naked but the heck with it.) 

NORMAL POV

Laxus wraps his arms around Natsu to hold him up rubbing Natsu grind against him. From there lifting him up from the legs and laying Natsu in the tub while holding the kiss. Laxus then sits on the side of the tub and grabs the plate of food. Also lets Natsu eat the fire off some of the candles then relights them. 

LAXUS POV

Open up Natsu I have some food for you. (hehe ironic isn't it considering how he confronted Natsu was with some food when Natsu was avoiding him like he was with his feelings.) *Natsu opens up and lets Laxus hand feed him* You full now? *Natsu blushes* "You didnt have to feed me." I wanted to. *door bell rings. *Mailman* "Package here for Laxus" JUST DROP IT OFF ON THE COUNTER!. 

NATSU POV

Go get it. I can wait, plus I need to catch my breath. "OK" * gets package and comes back* "UM hey Natsu, I think it's real based on the smell but I never got to meet him. Can you smell it?" Ok. * smells small package* It's It's Igneel. How? "I'll open the letter and read it, you just calm down. Do you want me to read it out loud." Yes. 

NO POV THIS IS WHAT LETTER SAYS.

Dear Laxus

I have heard you chosen Natsu to be your mate but I doubt you know about what happens when you choose a mate. Neither you nor Natsu know. Once you choose a mate dragon form is unlocked. They are forms where you become half dragon half human. They have their own mind, own names, and own personalities but will love the mate that was chosen. For omega when they get pregnant part of their dragon form goes into the baby. The 2 rings in the box are dragon rings. They will help you control the dragon forms and be able to talk to them inside your head. Since Natsu is your mate already, they are often considered marriage rings. Please take care of my son with your life.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              sincerely Igneel. 

NATSU POV

*Laxus gets on one knee* "Natsu I have loved you for a while and your father was so kind to get us the rings already but would you..." YES!!!! You don't need to finish the sentence but I think after we finish this bath we should meet the dragon forms. *Laxus gets in tub with Natsu and puts Nat. on his lap.* "I think this needs another kiss, don't you agree" Yea. 

WOW THAT WAS FUN. NOT HOW MOST WOULD THINK THIS CHAP WOULD GO DOWN. I THINK I DID PRETTY GOOD. NEXT CHAP THEY MEET THE DRAGON FORMS AND YES FOR ALL THOSE WHO DON'T CATCH ON, NATSU IS GIVING LAXUS A LAP DANCE.