DIE BLUE BITCH

SO IF YOU READ AUTHOR - HAPPY CHAT I HAS ALL REASON AND I NEGLECT HIM SOO... IM GONNA KILL HIM. (: ALSO SORRY DAD HAD LAPTOP FOR WORK SO COULDN'T UPDATE. 

It was another ,MESSY, CRAZY, sunny day. Natsu ran off from Laxus who was now on a rampage having to fight all of fairytail until Natsu came back. In the door came a pink haired pregnant male crying. Everyone including Laxus stopped to stare at what he was holding. A blue knife impaled exceed, soaked in blood and tears. Laxus ran up to comfort Natsu and asked what happened. 

Flashback brought to you by violent evil author.

Natsu had snuck out to take a job and help pay rent.  He had told Happy to grab a fighting job request and meet him outside of Laxus house. Happy had picked up Natsu and flew to fight a dark guild "Poison Forest".  Approaching a black forest full of trees and shrubbery. The duo was forced to land. From there they continued the journey by foot. Natsu mostly walked oddly due to the baby. 

2 hours later they had reached the mid point of the path and Natsu stopped. Quickly he shouted "Fire Dragon ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR" Exposing and taking out 7 dark guild members.  More sprung out from the bushes and a all out fight broke out. But even being pregnant, Natsu still was agile and powerful as fuck. Back flipping over one to hit back with fire dragon iron first. Then use his back as a spring board to take 17 more out with fire dragon sword horn. The battle went on for 1 more hour. Having cleared alot of trees Happy took to the sky with Natsu. 

About 1 and a half hours later, they reached the guild hall of Poison Forest.  Running right in to start a instant all out fight Natsu began doing what he does best. Wrecking. Being in such a closed space made it so much easier to take them out quickly. With in a couple min Natsu had beat everyone of them. Simply doubled over laughing saying "is this really a guild or a bunch of kids, I've seen Romeo have more fire power than that. (pun intended)". Walking out the door as it fell off the hinges there was a thud right behind Natsu right before the words reached him. "WATCH OUT" screamed his best friend, his bud, HIS exceed. Turning around Natsu looked down to see the exceed with a knife sticking out his back with Nightfrost poison dripping down it. So deadly even dragons didnt eat it.  Happy had flew infront of it to save Natsu. 

Stomping over to the one who threw it Natsu took his flaming foot, eyes pure red, send fire out the top of his knee and propelled it through they guys head sending blood and brains and organs everywhere just from the force. Murdering the man. Grabbing Happy, Natsu began to run to Wendy. 7 miles off from Magnolia, Happy took his final breath with his final words. "Will we have some fishies when I heal?" Natsu replied "As many as you like bud" as he cried and kept running. Looking down only to see Happy's eyes roll  back and die. 

Falling to his knees, Natsu just cried until Sting& Rogue came by to see him and the dead cat. They ushered him inside a car and drove him to fairytail. Where they dropped him off and left with tears off their own.  Walking in the door holding Happy he sunk down and cried as Laxus ran up and asked what happened. 

Back to the present. (brought to you by author being nice and letting him die heroically.) 

The weather was dark,cloudy and raining as Natsu leaned in Laxus arms who did nothing but whisper soothing words as they buried Happy in the guild grave yard. Natsu stood there with teary eyes , snuggling up to Laxus, the only one who he felt he had left. Natsu could have lost the baby, he understood that. But could he really ever leave the house without Laxus or someone else. Laxus seeing this stress and sadness whispered "You will never be without me, ill always protect you in Happy place." 

M'kay was all Natsu could say. Walking home in the rain Natsu and Laxus entered the house and went to bed. Natsu well beyond being in Laxus arms. He had buried himself into him. Cried to sleep under Laxus watchful eye. The moon finally peaking through to shine on a broken soul, slowly being mended by the love of his mate, his alpha, his lover.

HEY WHAT DID YAL THINK. TO VIOLENT, NOT HEROIC ENOUGH, TOO GLOOMY, NOT GONNA JUDGE IF YOU DID CRY. IM NOT THAT GREAT WITH EMOTIONS SO I WONT JUDGE. BUT TO CHEER YOU UP A LITTLE THERE IS A GUY I MET AT SCHOOL AND I THINK HE LIKES ME SO GONNA TRY AND SEE IF HE DOES SO THERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS. (: (# IF YOU KNOW ME IRL DEAR GOD DONT MAKE ME EXPLAIN. SCHOOL IS ONLY TIME I CAN SEE HIM :'(. ALSO I WILL BE UPDATING NEW BOOKS TO READ AFTER THIS.