Dragon form

I'M BACK AND READY AS EVER. FINALLY ABLE TO TYPE UP A CHAP. BRINGING IN 2 NEW CHARACTERS WHO YOU WONT SEE ALOT OF OUTSIDE DIALOGUE ASIDE FROM MAYBE FROM LAXUS AND NATSU INTERNALLY AND SOME EXTERNAL. 

NATSU POV

Wearing my new found dragon ring and being brought to Laxus room bridal style. No wonder I am red as Ezra's hair. Ohhh Lax is always so sexy.  Hey Laxus do we have to do the dragon forms now. Can't it wait until after cuddles. "No, lets just get it out of the way. " OK. How do I do it? "Turn your ring to the right and call out their name." I don't know his name. "You do, just twist and you will know. Watch."

NORMAL POV

Laxus twist his ring and calls out the name Laxor. All down his right arm forms dragon scales yellow like lightning. As do on his right leg. A requip magic circle goes over his left hand and takes the right and puts it on his right hand.  From there it does into attack mode and sparks with electricity.  Laxor opens his mouth and has a much deeper voice than Laxus and says "Hey Natsu, You ok? Laxus summoned me, My job is to protect you so please don't hold anything back. As a dragon form I show what Laxus truly feels." Natsu replies " I'm fine but I still don't know what my dragon forms name is. Or much of how to switch back." "Natsu it's simple when we complete our job and make sure it's all good we will switch back on our own. These are just bodies that we share with you."

NATSU/NAXEN POV

Might as well go ahead and try. * twist ring and lines with scales on the right side and ring switches hands* Naxen come out. Eh, is it time to make the nest. (Laxor and Naxen will chat quickly " are Laxor.) "No, Natsu is just trying it out. You did leave the door open so he can see and hear whats going on. I left it open for Laxus." No, I don't trust Natsu to protect the babies or shut up while I'm out. "Fine but atleast let him know what went on." Can we just head back in, I was napping. *Both on Naxen and Laxor the scales recede and they go back to normal and are now Laxus and Natsu.* What happened, I was in a confusing maze of halls and there was a big door that said control room. But it was closed and I couldn't hear anything. 

LAXUS POV

That's weird for me that door was open and I could hear and see everything that was going on.  Laxor even explained to me that when I'm out here I just have to think about leaving the door open but told me to have you keep yours closed until Naxen opens it for you. "THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! THAT PINK SCALED JERK." Calm down and lets just cuddle. I think you earned it. You talked to me about your problems, you did the dragon form and you took a bath with me. "YAY CUDDLE TIME!!!!!" Sweeping Natsu off his feet and carries him over to the bed and lays him down. 

NORMAL POV

Laxus walks around the bed and gets in on the other side. Wrapping his arm around Natsu he drags him over right up at his chest.  Laxus then leads down and nuzzles Natsu's hair with his nose. "Oh Natsu, your just to cute to resist." Natsu snuggles closer. Nuzzling Natsu's hair one more time Laxus goes to bed wrapping his arms protectively and possessively around his new mate. Natsu. 

I'M SORRY IF THIS WASN'T VERY GOOD. I'M DOING 7 THINGS AT ONCE INCLUDING THIS.I'M WORKING ON HOMEWORK, TAKING NOTES FOR CIT, DOING MY PHONE GAME ON AUTO, TYPING THIS, FOLDING LAUNDRY AT 10.20 PM(YES I KNOW THAT' S SAD BUT I DO ALL THE CHORES AROUND HERE.) I'M WATCHING SAO AGAIN. MIGHT WATCH FAIRY TAIL AGAIN AFTER IM DONE WITH RE WATCH SAO . I'M ALSO TRYING TO EAT DINNER. (PIZZA ROLLS MAN... FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO FREE TIME AND A SOCIAL LIFE. ME!!!!!! OH NAXEN AND THE NEST WILL COME LATER AND DRAGON SLAYERS DONT DO ENGAGEMENT WHEN LAXUS PROPOSED HE WAS DOING IT FOR MATE NOT ENGAGEMENT OR MARRIAGE.  ( LOL HAVE THE SONG WILDFIRE STUCK IN MY HEAD AND ALL I CAN THINK IS NATSU)