Chapter Three

The precious baby in the pic is Aidan's dog, Jack, because that's totally useful info that you guys should have...
-
Aidan's POV
Dear Professor Demos,

I know I should probably wait for class tomorrow to discuss this with you, but I am really concerned. I took your advice and met with a tutor yesterday, but none of the material from the previous chapter made sense to me. I'm really nervous because we have a quiz on Monday and I don't feel prepared at all.

Would you mind if I visit your office hours so we can go over some problems? I'm hoping that you'd be able to clarify some things for me. Thank you very much!

Best,

Finn Evans

The message had me pushing on the man's head. "Hold up, Jim, stop for a second, I gotta... I gotta answer."

Jim popped off my cock with an irritated growl. "My name is fuckin' John and you better remember that. I'm doin' you a damn favor. I've been workin' your damn cock for so long I'm startin' to think I'm half vacuum."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll remember that, I swear." I waved him away. "Wait...office hours? Aw fuck, that's at 2 o'clock, mother of Jesus." It was already 12:30 and I had a pretty hefty commute to campus. When I'd called my buddy Jim from a couple weeks ago over for round two, I'd forgotten all about it.

"Oh, now you gotta leave before I get to orgasm, ain't that a peach. This whole teacher student role-play thing ain't hot anyway, you're just tryna get some head while you do your work," Jim spat. "You're a good fuck, but why don't you put some effort in for God's sake?"

I ignored Jim in favor of crafting my response to sweet little Finny.

Finn,

I'll be at my office from 2pm - 6pm.

Professor Demos

Yeah, that pretty much summed it up. I clicked send.

"Hey, Jim, you have to leave," I told him. "I have to get to work. Usually, I'd say you can tag along so that we can continue our role play in a more realistic setting, but I have a meeting planned."

Jim huffed and puffed, but he got up off his knees. "I'll leave, but I'm gonna work one out in your bathroom before you go."

"Do what you'd like."

Jim left to do his business in the bathroom, so I grabbed my own cock since his mouth had been no better than my own hand. It hardly took more than a few strokes before I was spilling over my fingers and onto the floor. I wiped up my mess and zipped up my jeans. All it took after that was a quick change into my typical leather jacket and my combat boots.

"Next time you need a quick lay, can I bring my dog over?" Jim asked. I watched him throw on his dirty t-shirt and button up his pants. "I got myself a brand new puppy, but she needs to be socialized. A little black lab pup."

"Basic," I said. "Mine is better." Jim rolled his eyes.

Jack was a handsome mix of Border Collie and Blue Heeler, so he had the cute face of a Border Collie and the unique spotted coat of the Heeler. I had no doubt, literally not one, that Jack was leagues cuter than Jim's new precious puppy.

But Jack could always use more friends. "Sure," I decided. "I might text you just to see your dog, by the way. Your head isn't really anything to write home about."

"Fuck you, man," Jim spat. He flipped me off as he walked out my door.

I whistled for Jack and hopped into my truck with him. He stuck his head out the window and then he begged for treats as we pulled through to get a coffee. The lady handed him a doggie bone and cooed over how sweet and gentle he was, and I didn't even bother saying thank you. I just said that I knew.