Chapter Fourty-Two

Finn's POV

Aidan lifted me up into his arms and pressed me up against the door. I gasped, a shock of arousal coursing through me, and bucked against his chest.

He had no problem holding me high off the ground. Our lips met in a searing kiss and Aidan wrapped his arms tight around me.

I was talking against his lips before I could even process what I wanted to say. "Please, Aidan, I'm begging, please can we go further? I want to feel you inside of me so badly, Aidan."

He palmed my front with his large hand and the arousal in his eyes was clear as day. "You're so turned on for me, Finny."

With his muscular arm supporting me against the door and his hand feeling me up, I felt so small. Rather than be intimidated by his strength, I was so turned on.

I did my best to gyrate my hips and create friction. "I'm so turned on, please can we have sex tonight?"

Aidan turned us around and we fell onto the bed. I caught the feverish look in his eyes — arousal and anticipation and love.

"Of course, Finny," he said with a sweet smile. "I think I'm ready."

I had expected Aidan to take on his typical Dominant role, but instead he took care of me. He slowly took off my clothes, leaving trails of kissed after something was removed. He sucked on my long enough to make me moan, but stopped before anything could come of it.

He gave me his fingers and I let him push them into my mouth, knowing how well I sucked would benefit me later. He kissed me as he pressed one finger inside.

I gasped at the feeling it gave me. Even though it wasn't a large stretch, having part of Aidan inside me was enough to make my toes curl. I looked down at his cock, heavy and dripping, and I wanted so badly to have him inside.

"Please, Aid—" I gasped, but he silenced me with a kiss.

"Patience, love," he laughed, pressing another finger inside and receiving a moan. "I want you to be ready for me."

He pressed another finger inside, which finally started to burn. But part of me craved that burn and wanted more.

"Spread your legs wider," Aidan ordered, a rough edge to his voice.

It was that moment when I realized the difference between us and my cock hardened further. I was reclined on the bed, fully naked, with my legs spread and every inch available for him to view. He was fully clothed and taking in every inch of me with his warm gray eyes.

I definitely must have looked like a yearning little slut. The thought turned me on. I was a yearning little slut.

And I needed him inside me. "Please, I'm ready." He continued fingering me and sent me a grin. "Please fuck me."

He faltered in his fingering and sent me a hot look. "That shouldn't be so sexy."

But he pulled his shirt over his head and I was gifted with thick muscles and tanned skin. I sat up to tug at his jeans, and Aidan directed my head towards his cock once he'd gotten them off.

Lovingly, I took his cock in my mouth and coated it with saliva. Aidan moaned and stroked my hair, which turned me on even more.

I laid back down when he gave me a push and rolled on a condom. Aidan gave me a shockingly vulnerable look. "Finny, are you ready? You need to stop me if it hurts."