Chapter Eleven

Aidan's POV
I hiccuped and placed my head on Jim's shoulder. "Isn't that...isn't that fucked up? I mean, he's like the cuthe—the cute...the cutest thing ever. So so so so cute. Isn't that fucked up?"

Jim was definitely done with my bullshit, but I found it funnier than anything. He scowled down at me and I covered my mouth so he wouldn't hear my laughter. "Yo, you ever consider you maybe have a problem with alcohol? Why the hell do I keep wasting my time with this? You were a damn good fuck the first time, but every time since has been a fuckin' train wreck."

Uh oh, he was mad. "Sorry Jimmy..." Sorry. The last time I'd said sorry it had been to Finny this morning. I sighed and smiled.

"My name is not Jim! It's John! Holy shit, you're like the embodiment of the asshole one night stand that'll steal your heart and crush it."

Jim was so loud and annoying. He was interrupting my daydream about Finn's angry scowl. What a cute angry scowl. "Mmm...I'll fuck you." I told my imaginary Finn.

"Well, I fuckin' hope so," Jim snapped. "That's why I'm here anyway."

Oh, Jim was here still. He wasn't Finn, but I would never be able to fuck Finn. Jim would be a good second option. "You wanna be fucked by me?" I asked. Jim nodded, reluctant. I gave him a slow smile. "Mhmm, yup. You w-wanna let my big cock pound you...your tiny little asshole into the bed? You're a little slut for it, Jim, I can tell. I know. You were crying the f...first time." First time didn't sound like the right words. I stopped, scowled, thought about it...but no, I couldn't find other words to use. First time it was.

Jim was standing right there in front of me, blushing and hard. "Fuck you."

He was such a little bottom. I smiled at him, making sure to put a little bit of a sadistic edge into it. "Get on my bed, Jimmy. I want your face down and your ass up. ...Tonight, you're Finny."

"Who the hell is that?"

Ugh. I hated when submissives talked instead of listened. Completely ignoring Jim's question, I picked him up and tossed him onto my bed. He made an undignified noise and hit the bed with a squeal. "Shhh," I said. I paused to take a sip from the Jack Daniel's. "You...you're always so fuckin' whiney, Jim. Finn ain't whiney. So shh."

"It's a good thing you're hot as fuck," Jim muttered. To my complete surprise and utter delight, he rolled over so that his bare ass was in the air and his fucking loud mouth was buried deep into the blankets. I crawled up and clasped his hands together at the small of his back.

Finn's ass would be plumper and his posture would be better. Finn's skin would be softer too, because he was so sweet and young. Mmm...I'd be able to grab that ridiculously long hair and tuck his head towards me, so I could see his lips gasp for air as I spanked him.

I popped a couple fingers in my mouth and slicked them up. Jim moaned as I pushed them deep into his ass. I rolled my eyes at his masculine noises; Finn would make high squeaks, probably. Maybe not. Maybe he'd be nothing like I expected, I had no idea.

I blinked away sudden moisture. No matter what Finn was like, I knew I'd like him. Not like Jim, who irritated me to no end. Nope. Finn could be everything I didn't expect in a bed parter and...well, he was still Finn, so I'd still want to fuck him. ...Did that mean I loved him? Maybe not. If it did, I was ending it right now.

I stared at my own erect cock and wished that the next thing I could push it into would be Finn's warm mouth. He always loved to sass me. Maybe he'd sass me less if the punishment was being choked with my cock afterwards.

I smiled. Maybe he'd sass me more.

My fantasies were having he opposite affect I'd wished for. Instead of being fueled by desire to fuck, I was steadily becoming more disappointed in my reality. Especially when Jim started begging for my cock and swearing at me for torturing him. I pulled my fingers out with an eyeroll. I hadn't been torturing him, I'd just been lost in thought. Jim hadn't seen torture, hadn't even come close to it.