2 ~ Alcohol does crazy things to people.

Garrett Watts and Andrew Siwicki had been friends for years. They spent almost every day together either staying at home watching movies or hanging out with shane to film a video. Because of this, Garrett started to get some strong feelings for Andrew that he knew he couldn't express. Andrew was one of the straightest guy he knew and he didn't want to ruin the amazing friendship they both shared. But what happens when Andrew and Garrett have a party with just the two of them, because they really have no other friends, and andrew gets completely hammered? Is he who garrett thought he truely was or was that beautiful red head hiding something more?

[Garretts Pov]

I sat in my room of my gross, mold filled apartment giggling quietly to myself at all the Harry Potter memes I was looking through. You know, just the usual Sunday events when you're bored and have no friends.

"Gosh I'm so lonely!" I groaned and stood up, walking over to my gross kitchen. This whole place was gross. I'm such a mess! I opened the fridge and not surprising it was empty. I groaned again and closed it, grabbing a lemon soda water from its box. I cracked it open and took a sip, immediately smiling at its delicious flavor.

I was snapped out of my lemon soda water dreams when my phone started to ring. My smile grew wider when I saw Andrews face. He was my best friend, but I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't like him more then that. I quickly hit the little green accept button and put the phone to my  ear.

"Andrew!" I nearly screamed, causing a laugh to come from the other end. Man did I love that laugh of his. I could listen to it all the time, which I did on occasion. Thank the Lord for those people who made 12 minute compilations of it. I love you all!

"Hey Garrett. I was wondering if you were busy right now."

"Nope I was just about to order some pizza. Why?"

"Well, I finished up some work and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. I get it if you don't really want to, that's fine." I chuckled softly at his nervous rambling.

"Of course! I would love to hang out! I'll order some extra pizza then for us hungry boys." I could almost hear Andrews smile.

"Perfect! I'll bring the booze. We can have a party!"

"Ooohhh I'm so up for that!"

"Alright, I'll see you in ten." I nodded then mentally smacked myself after remembering he can't see or hear me nod.

"You just nodded, didn't you?"

"Yea.." We both bursted into a fit of giggles. We quickly said our goodbyes, both of us still laughing historically, as I hung up the phone. After I calmed down enough I dialed domino's number and ordered some pizza.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my wallet in hopes of it being the pizza man because I was a hungry boy. I looked through the peep hole but wasn't mad at what I saw. I opened the door with a huge smile.

"Andrew!" I looked him up and down, noticing two boxes of pizzas, the ones I had ordered, a case of beer under one arm and some lemon soda water under the other.

"I met up with the pizza man so I payed and brought it with me. I brought some drinks too, snacks are in my backpack." My smile turned into more of a confused frown as I let him in.